Something is happening to the unvaxxed

health-desk.org/articles/what-is-sudden-adult-living-syndrome
>Doctor on how long vaxxies still have

youtu.be/7f45S6vmQgA?t=551

Attached: 1657301010338.png (1280x720, 932.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8
kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/
sph.unc.edu/sph-news/covid-19-vaccination-higher-in-lgbt-communities-cdc-reports/
hrc.org/press-releases/hrc-foundation-survey-of-u-s-lgbtq-adults-shows-92-have-at-least-one-covid-19-shot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8
it's the parasites anons

Dr. Campbell is great. No BS, just reviews the stats and current knowns and unknowns.

how did the unvaxxed know they would live? this is bullshit I can't even get a refund.

>nursoid
>great
guess how I know you're a fag

kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

" As of April 5, 2022, White people accounted for two-thirds (64%) of people who are unvaccinated"

sph.unc.edu/sph-news/covid-19-vaccination-higher-in-lgbt-communities-cdc-reports/

hrc.org/press-releases/hrc-foundation-survey-of-u-s-lgbtq-adults-shows-92-have-at-least-one-covid-19-shot

Just give it time, the woke SJW crowd is going to start dying off in record numbers. In the end, straight white people will be the strongest and healthiest survivors to resist the Antichrist. Everyone else willingly embraced turning the world into a big satanic gay orgy as soon as it seemed that whites weren't in power anymore. God is about to change the timeline and the paradigm is going to shift big time.

Dude redpilled my hippy mom
so I cant hate

I got the vax in order to travel to see my girl. I know it will probably attribute to a sooner death and I knew it at the time. I just don't give a fuck. I have been very successfully demoralized from all this.

>just give it time
how much time exactly ?

>just give it time
>how much time exactly ?

exactly two more weeks, then sneed!

I hear the elite have developed immortality technology - thus why they had to get rid of 95% of the people super-quick with the injection.
Unvaxxed on the other hand are going to live forever.
It's a lot to think about.

Faith in God.
Not even memeing.

the data didnt add up from beginning in 2020 and there were so much red flags about this whole plandemic, specally if you know this place you got warned alot. early 2021 when i got asked about taking the vaxx i just said i'll wait till more data is availabe and meanwhile everyone can fuck off
unlikely. your theory implies the solution for becoming immortal is something everyone can easily access. in addition, immortal slaves is something you dont want. just look about the shit people can do when they wait 2-3 generations and noone remembers how they got fooled the exact same way before.

pathetic cuck

I'm a black raging gaylord, any my superior unvaxed seed will penetrate your raw booty hole. Praise be to Allah. Praise be to the atnichrist 666. Seethe faggot.

>Something is happening to the unvaxxed
It's called winning

Only to commit suicide when the world is not worth living in anymore

Yep. God gave me the strength to resist all the pressure, I didn't even know why at first but I was felt this immense influence/order telling me to not take the vax under any circumstances even if it would mean I ended up homeless, and I nearly did. But fortunately things have worked out really well and I am now living in a luxury apartment complex that's really nice and White. It'd still prefer to own my own home, but hey home prices will fall once all the vaxxies die.

I find that concept too disgusting to look into. I made it a minute or 2 in to the video then had to switch it off. It's revolting beyond words. You fucking faggots have got me paranoid that I might have parasites living inside me.

SALS is quite serious, I sometimes get urges and impulses to run around a 6 mile long lake trail on weekends…
Should I be concerned?

Attached: 1844541C-D34B-40FB-8D98-716C17DBCE84.jpg (460x443, 41.33K)

wtf gigachad died? rip X(

Attached: 1622477654402.jpg (852x480, 31.1K)