According tothe FT,Germany is nowrationing hot water...

>According tothe FT,Germany is nowrationing hot water, dimming its street lights and shutting down swimming poolsas the impact of its energy crunch begins to spread like the proverbial Ice-Nine wave, from industry to offices, leisure centers and residential homes.
State worshipping boomer mentality krauts/turks on this site continue getting rekt

zerohedge.com/markets/social-peace-great-danger-germany-quietly-shutting-down-energy-crunch-paralyzes-economy

Attached: german 1 year electricity price.jpg (1267x642, 81.92K)

because americans dragged us into this shit
fuck you all

Beutiful. Only the most based and balls-out ultra-racist Nazi preppers will survive this. Boomers, zoomer retards, shitskins, niggers, trannies, faggots and kikes will freeze to death. There is only a few million people left in Germany that are worth shit, and they are all ultra-rightwing preppers who don't give a rat's ass about this BRD shithole. Most of them in the east, some in the west. There is nothing better that could happen to us. It is exactly the hard selection that this fucked up shithole needs. Same goes for the rest of the degenerate "western" shitholes.

I have to go to a wedding in Germany.
It says morning coat and tails for the church and dinner. It also says anzug. Does that just mean for the poors? In America they don’t even make or sell morning coats. Can I get away with a tail tux and opera pumps?

Don't have your cock out and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1656802451495.png (640x467, 198.67K)

co2 is literally not a problem

It could be the best thing for Germany. Imagine millions of roaches and mystery meat leaving Germany and heading to greener pastures in the UK.

>female government
>complains about female future

As we reportedthis morning, Vonovia, the country’s largest residential landlord, said it would be lowering the temperature of its tenants’ gas central heating to 17C between 11pm and 6am. It said the measure would save 8 per cent in heating costs.

A housing association in the Saxon town of Dippoldiswalde, near the Czech border, went a step further this week, saying it was rationing the supply of hot water to tenants. From now on they can only take hot showers between 4am-8am, 11am-1pm and 5pm-9pm.

“As we announced in our general meeting, we have to save for the winter,”a notice in the affected blocks reads.

Such measures could become routine in the coming weeks. Helmut Dedy, head of the German Association of Towns and Cities, said the “whole of society” must now cut down on its energy consumption, saving in summer “so we have warm flats in winter”.

“Every kilowatt-hour we save helps to fill the gas storage a bit more,” he said as he appealed to town councils up and down the country to take emergency action. He had a few suggestions:turn off traffic lights at night; shut off hot water in council buildings, museums and sports centres; adjust air conditioners; and stop illuminating historic buildings

Some have already taken measures.The district of Lahn-Dill, near Frankfurt, is switching off the hot water in its 86 schools and 60 gyms from mid-September, amove it hopes will save it €100,000 in energy costs, and Düsseldorf has temporarily closed a massive swimming pool complex, the Münster-Therme. Meanwhile, Berlin has turned down the thermostat on open-air swimming pools, reducing their temperature by 2 degrees. In western Germany, Cologne is dimming its street lighting to 70 per cent of full strength from 11pm.

Germans voted for this. They love to suck cock in every meaning.

Attached: Mr-Gay-Germany-Max-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 93.07K)

You didn’t answer the question so I’m going to assume
Your a poor person.

>In western Germany, Cologne is dimming its street lighting to 70 per cent of full strength from 11pm.
Oh no it's rape hour in rape town!

All of these are nothing burgers, you obsessed faggot. How many threads do you want to make?

Attached: 1531249923411.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

Cope as Italy is ready to take you down sovereign debt default style you no energy cuck.

If my power bill went up 5-6x that would really suck

>Boomers, zoomer retards, shitskins, niggers, trannies, faggots and kikes will freeze to death

not even homeless who sleep outside freeze to death. Germany is not Sibiria unless we get a 1978 winter. But it would be very uncomfy and politically destabilising.

The problem is not that we don't have enough energy, the problem is gas which is needed for industrial processes. Only 10% of the gas is used for in the private sector. We don't have an energy shortage, we have a gas shortage. I'm absolutely in favour of nuclear power, but these retarded boomers claiming that this issue could be fixed by the Green Party reversing their stance on nuclear power are factually wrong.

Lindner last year said he wants to set up a limit how much co2 we may consume and if you want to get your piece of the co2 cake you have to pay for it.
I thought the problem with co2 according to the narrative was creation of co2, not consumption. How do you even consume co2? Sniffing cow farts? Seems like a slip to me. He doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Attached: media-891.jpg (622x586, 81.5K)

why are we still selling gas to these fucktards is the question

At his Un speech, Trump warned the Germans that *exactly* this would happen, and they made a show of smugly laughing at him in front of the world.
Who's laughing now, krautfags?

Attached: 1635918266607.gif (460x373, 3.05M)

Good

We deserve this.
Fuck this Globhono shitthole and it's NPC populace.
I will never forget the corona medial apartheid. Now they are commiting collective suicide because of a perverted sense of historic anti Russian animosity coupled with current year self hatred
I just hope I will make it to when Russia captures Kiew.
All is in God's hands , we are all punished for our sins.

Attached: 1657136573453.png (720x811, 1.46M)