Let’s go Bran-

Attached: 1562326316571.jpg (640x545, 78.07K)

nondorf

Which country?

Attached: 1657238968826.png (1200x800, 214.39K)

I do wish we could make people on all sides realize gas prices has little to do with what goes on in Washington.

>gas prices are likely about to begin falling across the country because well THEY JUST WILL OK SO PLEASE SUCK THE PRESIDENT'S DICK FOR DOING HIS JOB

wtf I love Biden now

only if it drops back to 2020 level

>falling
>falling
>falling
>gas prices

Just two more weeks.

>Cohen

>the president presses the "oh shit" button and begins using millions of gallons of emergency reserves

HAHAHA BIDEN IS GENIUS

/thread

Give Biden credit for losing the war in Ukraine, sure.

He started it and got gas prices through the roof, then he lost it and fuel prices come back down. Simple as.

Attached: Biden Intel.jpg (3000x1918, 981.33K)

>no one can afford gas
>demand falls
>supply increases
>price falls
>HURR DURR WE DID IT GUYS

When they get back to around $2 maybe, dropping a few cents before going back up is nothing, it's still way up in price even with falling demand.

They were in the low $4s even before Ukraine, which he caused.

>give credit to Biden now gas pices are coming down cause we are entering a recession
Thanks Biden

>country enters recession
>because of shit leadership
>this causes gas prices to fall
>GUIES, LOOK AT WHAT A GOOD JOB BIDEN DID!
holy fuck, i hate stupid people

The prices are only falling due to the near term expectation of a recession - or worse.

"Are likely." Yeah, cool. Talk to me again when they actually drop back under $3 a gallon. Until then, fuck you and fuck Biden.

By the way, all the key areas of inflation are at 30-50% so how can they justify stating inflation is only at 8%?

Wake me up when gas prices get back to $2/gallon

you're fucking retarded.
the present administration intentionally created this mess to push everyone towards electric vehicles.

>no lie with lying jew

wti oil is at 104 WTF are are they talking about?

Credit for taking very mild steps to backtrack the damaging policies he's put in place? How about he just reverses all the shit he's done, instead? He wants credit for fixing a problem he created? Fucking retards.

>give his administration credit
>for causing it in the first place

Attached: 1625540776189.png (391x440, 139.37K)

Gas was 2.70 here in 2019.

After Biden became president it has continuously increased. It is now 5.50 a fucking gallon. Biden isn't going to be decreasing the price of gas back to 2.70. I hope him and his entire family is hung on the public stage, obviously for much more than fucking gas prices.

>likely about to begin
These stupid people have all been trained to talk like slimy unaccountable weasels by the lugenpresse they consoooom.

Stop, this is antisemitict

>I took a massive shit on your living room floor but I cleaned some of it up
>You should praise me for this

by larping with statistics

No, I'll give Putin credit

The cost of everything increased. People are probably having to make tough decisions regarding their finances.

I hope gas prices stay high because I'm a NEET and I want to watch the world burn to the ground after Trump wins again in 24

He saved us!

Attached: E4F2DB35-CBB6-476E-A120-62A72C14E76B.gif (670x325, 24.41K)

Nigger everything they do is related to energy, that’s why Obama was doing “special military operations” in Libya and Syria

>Raises prices threefold
>Prices drop by like 25 cents
>Look guis he's fixing the issue
Kill yourself feddie

Theyre literally not. We need more supply and the industry is not seeing it

(((Cohen)))

opinion disregarded. kike faggot

>no lie
>lies

Attached: 1657140398885.png (851x851, 648.86K)