Are you happy pol

hey pol, if y'all are so smart and knowledgeable, why haven't you found a way to live happily with yourselves and not engage in hate mongering day in day out? why haven't you found a solution to live peacefully with everyone? why don't you take some responsibility for your own happiness?

Attached: 52196657049_03ed807621_o_1-01.jpg (2752x2371, 2.39M)

All that will be easy as soon as you and all your fellow kikes are gassed.

how long have you been here op
and why are you still a faggot

Who says we haven't?
kek from the kayak irl

Attached: 20220709_132203.jpg (1440x1148, 539.21K)

I'm enjoying my sauna and phone.

Attached: 1578628716462.jpg (2149x3840, 708.64K)

This

those are good experiences but yet you're here posting on the ass end of the Internet bickering with others, berating them and spewing nothing but hate

Every day I go outside I get irradiated by a Israeli 5G tower, and get headaches, difficulty concentrating, and so on. I'd love to live a life of harmony if they weren't trying to fucking actively microwave us.

Attached: jewishtowers.jpg (828x893, 132.51K)

>y'all
>hatemongering
real tourist hours

why are you scared of hearing the truth, user

>fuck off
>must be a phobia huh
don't you have some nazi republicans to hate elsewhere, user?

why do you think its not normal to have hate and anger toward some (((groups)))? you yourself are bothered by Any Forums.
it seems to me that normal contentedness is rooted in having someone to dislike. it means you have a well-rounded life.
therefore you should go be a nigger somewhere else, op

yummmm scrambled egg brain

Give hate a chance, faggot.

i don't hate anyone, just hoping that someone would read this and rethink about how they're spending their time and energy. as you may know, if takes a great deal of energy to make human, shame to see an otherwise healthy person waste their time here

Hate mongering makes me happy, faggot. The only thing that would make me happier is seeing you dead.

Who says we're wasting time? Also, eat shit and die, parasitic satanic jew

Attached: 1654212894730.gif (540x731, 78.4K)

And what are you doing then?

Hhhh

i used to be something that resembled a normie libtard before I was born here, now I am just schizo and keep noticing things, im not happy but who needs to be happy when you can fight the ghost people that keep staring at me when i close my eyes,

Attached: my dekstop.png (1024x806, 583.17K)

yeah right, which is why you'd suggest the same when anyone in the mainstream or plebbit suggests republican capitalist nazis are evil. this is also why you pranced in here without knowing the people here and decided it's all "hate" and we needed a lecture. Newsflash: many ppl are here because anywhere else on the net is completely toxic and hostile to anyone not on board with their progressive ideology, which i'm sure you consider right and proper against "hateful" people. man why the fuck am i wasting my time with this post

i am just a passerby trying to help others grow up and realize the potential of a society fully engaged in bettering themselves, in the service of others

I hate because I love. For example, I know that most people that troon out do not actually have gender dysphoria and I hate the people that coerce them into ruining their life. I know black men aren't inherently incapable of raising their kids, they used to do it, and I think the ones that don't should be shamed. Maybe that makes me a racist transphobe, but not acknowledging the problem is worse.

>pol
Fields

You sound hateful. Weird.

Attached: KateBush55.jpg (2583x3864, 2.56M)

>why haven't you found a solution to live peacefully with everyone?
I don't want peace with you, I want you to be destroyed, wtf

CAPTCH: AH KKK

Attached: 1646270354897.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

>i am just a passerby trying to help others grow up and realize the potential of a society fully engaged in bettering themselves, in the service of others
I bet you also huff your own farts and eat your own cum, judging by how faggy you sound
Also, fuck off back to plebbit, a cancerous place where you should stay (along with a myriad of other retards all part of a hive mind, not having to think for yourself)

Attached: 1645743959981.jpg (200x375, 22.4K)

Hate mongering is my love language you gorilla nigger kike faggot! And I have a lot of love to go around

I do hate this place, and the idea that such a place exists. I don't hate the people who post here

universe government is located here

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 22-59-13 1657397988372.jpg (obraz JPEG 2752×2371 pikseli) — Skala (34_).png (158x119, 35.82K)

Looking forward to 12th user!

You should not hate this place. It is one of the few areas where people have to judge a comment based on its content instead of who made it