Apparently Ninja from Die Antwoord is gay and he likes to get fucked by niggers

Apparently Ninja from Die Antwoord is gay and he likes to get fucked by niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=2zFvYnNvy2c

Attached: ninja-die-antwoord-280x280.jpg (280x280, 13.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit?
There are so many happenings why do you care about coal burning faggot
Slide thread

>faggot music is made by...faggots
shocker

My brother went to high school with him. Weird dude

Makes sense, he's a freak. I would like to fuck the Evil out of Yolandi though

You're from a faggot country with a faggot flag posting about gay nigger loving faggots. This is the best board on 4cuck.

id fuck yolandi brains out though

Weird how?

>I felt down
>and my clothes got dirty
>and I probably got fucked by Ninja
>but I'm not gay

>2 bears 1 cave
xd

He's white

he's gay

he gets fucked by niggers in africa. that’s fucking weird if you aren’t a perverted brain dead zoomer. you realize there are generations before yours that viewed tattoos and gay nigger sex weird, even revolting and worthy of fire and lashings

i am straight and want to fuck that girl from die antwoord

peep the star of david tat on his right shoulder

Is that Ninja? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, whitest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Ninja screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Ninja and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Ninja, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Ninja stole my heart and drank my seed.

hahaha holy fuck. It's over for this dude.

Star of remphan*

Attached: 1655412390556.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

>some faggoty goyim rapper turns out to be an actual cabal slave
Unbelievable

Attached: 1634169189038.png (405x438, 271.6K)

Sneedem Feedem

OH NONONONONON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is what I get for listening wigger music

same. she probably makes anime noises

Attached: 1615737556016.jpg (231x218, 6.37K)

dont care what demons do. sage

He looks like the undertaker with aids

>degenerate is degenerate
And?

He's an ugly,satanic,degenerate untermensch

In 2005, I fucked Ninja on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Ninja's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Ninja from Die Antwoord on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru

Attached: banan.png (200x159, 24.76K)

new pasta?

Attached: 1618431941299s.jpg (125x125, 3.07K)

They also adopted an ugly white child just to sexually abuse the child. They are sick degenerates and should not be looked up to in any way. They are basically an American wigger but with weird south african drugs

>new
just (you)

& how is this affecting you? Is it Is LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH?

>new

Attached: 1591647753139.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

Isn't that the fag that makes awful music and calls himself a shitbull?

>new

apparently you're a faggot that cares about the life some faggot.

This mother fucker righ here?

10/10 would smash daily

Attached: 10slash10 Would Smash.jpg (1000x1000, 80.33K)

Every pitbull owner is like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A

Thank you, fren. This changes everything.

Attached: petrnegro.jpg (960x671, 50.54K)

>Degenerate is a degenerate
Okay user