What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10906621/Putins-forces-deliberately-targeting-wheat-fields-shells-torch-harvest-Ukraine-says.html

Attached: 1647430987661.png (671x996, 593.31K)

Russians have acquired an immunity to starvation from repeated smaller famines, they are simply using this to their advantage.

KETObros we won

I doubt it’s intentional. It’s just dry and Russian artillery is wildly inaccurate because they’re too poor to replace the gun barrels.

Daily reminder that if the USA chose to go forward with a thermonuclear first strike against Russia, they would succeed with not even one(!) Russian ICBM in the air before it's all over
>inb4 muh Dead Hand
Mostly KGB lies and bullshit.

Kek.
I don't eat much bread. I do like spaghetti tho.
But this will massively increase food prices across the board tho.

This is what americans and britcucks did in the Middle east. Why is this a problem for you all of a sudden?

Why do Austrians always have the ideas that would make everyone suffer the most?

Western cope never fails to amuse me
>w-we could totally btfo Russia with 0 casualties bro, w-we just haven't done it all these years they kept meddling with our plans just because we are good at heart!
LMAOOOO

What would be the point of that? You act like we don’t want DC nuked or something…

>Dead Hand
Uh, the dead hand is real and almost started a thermonuclear war before. Which is why they reigned in some of it's autonomous features.
Stop coping Austria cuck. It matters not what happens because you a non player country. None of the outcomes will be dictated by you in the first place.

Go back shitskin

ITS TO S-SAVE WHITE RACE !!!! P-POOTIN BASED!

Wut?

Explain to me how a massive thermonuclear counterforce attack against Russia would have anyone suffer except for Russian soldateska?
>w-we could totally btfo Russia with 0 casualties bro
This, but absolutely unironically, without the stuttering and without the "bro".
Russia would be easily colonizable, which would be a good thing.
>Uh, the dead hand is real
No, it is not.
>and almost started a thermonuclear war before.
Clueless retard. If you refer to the 1983 incident (Petrov, not Able Archer), Dead Hand was not involved.

it's obvious to someone with a 80-90 iq like me
if russia destroys food, the world starves, and more people suffer
these people have no attachment to ukraine but understand their suffering and will push for change in russian favour to feed themselves
already happend in sri la*ka (ech)

I, too, have an incendiary shell that lights fire in a straight line when it explodes

globalist caused food shortages just showing jewtin is on their side too

It most certainly is and no I was not referring to the more well known incident that occured on a boomer. Stupid faggot.

What is it like being this stupid? Is it frustrating or kinda nice?

If that were the case, then why did US NGOs and European governments push for a bunch of migrants into europe?

I appreciate that this doesn't penetrate your mongoloid skull easily, but you also eat food. This is bad for everyone who eats food.

I dunno but it’s cool Putin is brining tons of Syrians to fight in Ukraine and blasting their prayer calls in Melitpol

>on the offensive
>"scorched earth"

More likely it's Ukrainians denying supplies to the enemy.

What makes you think the us would be competent enough to do a first strike? The US has way more to loose in that event.

Could say the same about us we are destroying our countryside to build housing for foreigners and can't produce enough food for everyone by ourselves

That is a nice amount of cope, pray you neve get to figure out Russian nukes work and would pulverize you

Targeting a country's economic resources is completely legitimate in a war.

Shush, midwit.

Attached: midwit.jpg (500x500, 50.35K)

what syrians?

Yeah no shit, its not just about you eating bread, its about all the other things that grain is used for.

better explanation is Ukraine is burning their own wheat fields to deny access to Russians who will prob harvest+sell it once they take control of the territory

and of course blame Russians to make them seem like evil bread-haters. Putin loves bread he would NEVER burn it.

Attached: PutinLovesBread.png (800x600, 659.59K)

Yeah only the US is allowed scorched earth tactics, fucking Russian warmongers

You'd think this would be the West's wakeup call to start investing in domestic food production, but nooooo.

Fuck off kikes stop asking for hooker and coke money