HELLO BASED DEPARTMENT

>she
>her
>grooming
BASED!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10997765/Jordan-Peterson-Doubles-Attacking-Elliot-Page.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 14-29-23 Home Daily Mail Online.png (1205x895, 849.27K)

Kids should have the right to be who they want

hes right

pretend

Peterson is a drug addict. I guarantee he has some skeletons in his closet. I can tell that he is aligned with satan. It’s like a satan radar and I’m never wrong.

Can't be, Satan loves trannies.

Kids need to be guided by their parents to learn right and wrong.

DUDE NO, she has the tiny bone structure of a petit woman HOLY LMAOOOOOOOOOOO this is an abomination, the coming of the man of perdition has to be right around the corner WTF

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 131721.jpg (799x782, 101.17K)

page has aids

Its well known that he abuses drugs, woe to people who think this guy is some messianic figure when he has yet to say anything that you wouldn't already know if you read the bible or at the very least had some common sense

what does right and wrong have to do with transitioning? a kid with gender dysphoria is supposed to stay miserable forever because it makes jordan peterson uncomfortable?

when they realize theyve become infected with hiv/aids, they scramble to create new identities so people dont focus on how hiv/aids is their true identities, just like a nigger scrambles to create fake identities instead of being niggers

NOOOOOO DONT SHOW YOUR NEW ABS IN A MAGAZINE!!1!!

Attached: F60DA52E-06F3-4FF7-90F3-FC4A9E744824.png (392x590, 13.54K)

gender dysphoria is a made up condition that didn't exist prior to the 2012 timeline shift

MFW a musical score tattoo on your cheeks?

Attached: 1657264583037.jpg (480x640, 73.94K)

>Stay "miserable"
or
>Become an abomination and comit sudoku

I know you re a shill.
I am weak

You do realize that most men who have themselves mutilated to become trannies are completely sexually desperate right? The males and the females who are deceived are the bottom of the barrel and dysgenic when it comes to looks, that's why when they go though with the butchering of their bodies and realize they're still completely sexually repellent and now several hundreds of thousands in debt, they have no choice but to commit suicide.

tl:dr mutilating yourself due to delusion doesn't alleviate misery is multiplies and compounds it you fucking retard.

Satan loves hate and chaos

dis nigga right

So they should be allowed to buy cigarettes if they identify as over 18 just shut the fuck up you have lost the debate.

Satan loves anything adversarial.

christians have jesus or satan as their identities, theyre just bipolar retards... most bipolar people are actually smart enough not to be so retarded

elliot page is haunted by the ghost of ellen page