When will this negrofied culture end? To the music to the slang to the memes it's negrofied...

When will this negrofied culture end? To the music to the slang to the memes it's negrofied. Even on Any Forums people are using nig slang. It's tiring. "Whole ass", "bussin", "fr". Fucks sake.

Attached: DEE57B21-9A74-4148-A789-7891C3071C70.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

Ok boomer

Classic "if you don't love nigger culture you're old and le uncool". Kill yourself zoomer

What does this have to do with honey wheat bread?

when the last jew is exterminated

honey wheat whole ass bread fr bussin no cap sheesh

finna get somma dat homey wheat fr

The customer base of walmart are the poor and those on government assistance. That means the negro is going to be a significant portion of walmart customers. They are the ones who buy walmart brand products the most. How many working class whites, Mexicans, other hispanics, Asians, Indians, middle easterners etc etc have you EVER seen buying this shit?

I have no idea what you're talking about user.

Attached: 1654960160942.jpg (935x1024, 87.08K)

Thats zoomerspeak user

aye fuck u whitey homey eat sum wheat bred fo I buss a cap deadass fr

I'm white and I buy trickster bunny bread god honey wheat bread

I buy off brand because I’m not a consooming faggot that only pays for globohomo tranny art on the box

i shopped at nicer places when i was getting money from the government. now i work for my money and can only afford walmart like a true american

>gmo sōybread
>don't look at the ingredients, goy. there's no hfcs
wiggers and retards have existed forever. if you want to help make things better, be a mentor

homies

Probably has soi in it

Dat bread looks good ngl fr fr no cap

walmart brand is the same goyslop as name brand

>When will this negrofied culture end?
Only when its replaced by another one. So probably not within your lifetime.

cap