BASED

I hope it was a bad shot and he staggered for hours bleeding out until someone took a photo with him smiling. Probably American.

Attached: 8BFA9852-33CB-440B-92E7-F1076B44B1DE.jpg (1640x1801, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/changing-america/opinion/539071-misinformation-about-trophy-hunting-is-wrong-dead-wrong/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys vegan nigger

Why is there such a stigma over killing, if it's part of the natural order
Legal consequences are of course fully deserve and good to keep society running properly, but the idea of killing itself should occur much more naturally to humans than it appears to do

>And here's why that's a good thing

There is no glory in slaying a beast that didn't start shit with you, when using firearms of any kind, or when you go looking for the kill and do it in your terms.

If your life was never in danger, you don't have a trophy, you have mental problems!

>shoot at animals
>animals shoot back
somehow this is a problem

He went out of his way to use a modern rifle to kill a giant thing that dindu nuffin just so he can salvage a piece or two, screw it to the wall, and larp like a war hero that's had a challenge.

Aryanism without the love for nature and animal kind is but a semitic practice.

Attached: 1653897478951.jpg (1024x693, 70.98K)

Sneed

>not taking his head as a trophy
Do faggots even meta?

You realize trophy hunts fund conservation and increase the total population of said animals right? Or are you too stupid to realize if you want to increase the population of an animals make them a food product or trophy product for whites. ... see cows, chickens, horses, ostriches ect. If your too dumb to understand this there's no point in further explaining to you and sterilization via tranny is your likely outcome

google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/changing-america/opinion/539071-misinformation-about-trophy-hunting-is-wrong-dead-wrong/amp/

I honestly have no idea why the trophy hunters don't just hunt trophy hunters.
Seems pretty based

But he was only killing african nigger animals

Usually in these hunts the animal has been preselected to cull. Plus the money the reserves raise for allowing it helps to keep the reserves funded. Local villages usually get the meat and the "hunter" (he is really just a guy that paid through the nose to put down a sick or old animal) gets a stuffed head or something.
Now, people that hunt just to kill and let the animal go to waste, they should be shot.

Cringe: Trophy Hunting
Based: Trophy Hunter Hunting

Watch Africa Addio and tell me that white people’s trophy hunting even registers on the spectrum of fucked up things going on over there.

Your on pol. These idiots don't know how anything works.

But the misinformation is very effective on idiots.

They do this legally and it probably provides really good money for their local economy. Doubt it will happen now.

What's the story here anyway. Did the illegal poacher aka niggers kill him?

Pure propaganda. Shill harder, your immoral and destructive grift depends on it.

>nooooo dont explain the facts of the matter to me!

people like you deserve the wall

Of course they don't realize that, they are retarded fucking leftists. I wish they would all live in the African bush with these wild beasts (including the niggers) that way they could see just how nice and innocent that place is.