Looking for fellow educated and intellectual Christbros. I have a religious matter I can’t logically answer

Looking for fellow educated and intellectual Christbros. I have a religious matter I can’t logically answer.

By the flood, God killed nearly all humanity. Some of these people killed were women, even pregnant women.

Now the Christian movement is almost exclusively pro-life and for good reason.

What baffles me is how that God willingly killed pregnant women through the flood - but at the same time we can not abort precious life. Does God have the right to kill creation? If so, do women not have that same right with their baby?

Attached: FE45330F-4434-48B6-BD7A-A4925AA0CF14.jpg (360x640, 45.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmythology.com/biblenotes/jepdr.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>religious matter I can’t logically answer
I wonder why.

Attached: 1656684693528.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

Well, considering the flood was a byproduct of hedonism I'd say god thought they deserved it, and he was probably right.

It’s all made up bullshit.

Christ taught in parables. Not all stories are literal.

>Does God have the right to kill creation? If so, do women not have that same right with their baby?
god is not a woman

The flood was from the yahwehist source that wrote the OT. They were the israelites who worshipped El (golden bull) and had just gotten back to the area from babylon. The story is babylonian. Enlil (El) floods the world because humanity is being too noisy, then enki saves them. The yahwehists just re wrote babylonian mythology with yahweh (El) being the only god in the pantheon. This is why he seems so bipolar.

Attached: 220px-Bull_site_statuette.png (220x241, 77.37K)

OT god = vengeful God
NT god = new covenant.
Flood = the deluge = old myth. Vengeful God wanted to wipe out evil. No survivors (except for those on the ark)
It's not a big issue relatively speaking. Crack some eggs to make an omelette and whatnot.

Also, on God. The idea of a supreme creator did not come from the same yahwehist source that wrote the OT. That came from the hellenistic source. Called the "priestly" source.

>Does God have the right to kill creation?
Yes.

Maybe you Abortionists LARPing as Christians should try to crack open the Bible before you try to form any of your ridiculous arguments.

God kills many many people - not just in the flood.

Infidel lives don't count. They never have.

I would appreciate if you wrote more, about this or anything else biblical

Are you actually comparing women to a god? Absolute simp.

keep it simple, and the simple truth is that every last human that has ever existed is a sinner a deserves to die and burn in hell. Your everlasting soul belongs to the Lord and if he wants it he can/will take. Maybe many good people died in the flood, little price to pay for a shortcut to heaven.

God put us into this world and he has the right to take us out. Mortals don't. Easy

Im all for pro-life, hence why I am struggling with this topic specifically. Why would God kill pregnant woman if we should highly value that same life?
Hardly leading by example etc.

Just trying to grasp it

God has the right to do what he wants. You should not expect to have the same rights. But he explains why he destroyed them anyways. They had mixed too much with the nephilim and turned to evil animal ways. Noah was chosen as one with little mixture (or none, perhaps). Nephilim could have been neander... I don't think these were humans in the same way we see humans today. Some could have been 50/50 hybrids or more, and quite evil by our standards

Agreed. Im not questioning that. So basically our rights are in no way related to his actions.

The flood was actually only a very small part of the story of Gilgamesh. And "the flood " wasn't the only instance of floods in Israel. There were many floods throughout ancient history.

God determines the time of birth and death of all people. Literally any time someone dies, even of “natural causes”, it is because God has withdrawn the breath of life from them. Completely different from a human murdering another.

God is God. HE alone is the master of life and death. When a mortal does something only God has a right to, that is gravely wrong. It's not rocket science.
God != mere human being
and
God > human being

>OT god = vengeful God
>NT god = new covenant.

This is a weird neo-Christian talking point.

God's nature doesn't change between covenants.
Those who do not believe on Christ are damned to hell for eternity. Is that less "vengeful" than the OT?

>Does God have the right to kill creation?
Yes

If so, do women not have that same right with their baby?
No. They are not God.

Isaiah 45:5-10 KJV
[5] I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: [6] That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. [7] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. [8] Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it. [9] Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? [10] Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

You could read this
Stories from different cultures were combined to make "judaism" same with the people. The oldest biblical writings we have are the dead sea scrolls, which are written in greek and hebrew language and using the greek, latin, phoenician, and proto hebrew alphabet. So the language "hebrew" came before the writing system. Very few of the scrolls are written with the proto hebrew alphabet.

Malachi 3:6 KJV
[6] For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

A:
>The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away
God has killed everyone that has ever lived. Simple as.

B:
>Noah was pure in his generations
Mankind was created on the sixth day. Adam, the first man with a conscience, was created on the 8th. The Nellifilim were a bunch of reprobate hybrid abominations that needed to go, so God killed (most of?) them off so that the sons of Noah could have a fighting chance.

Attached: 1607361350012.jpg (251x320, 28.12K)

Attached: Bingo Was His Name-O.jpg (585x543, 85.8K)

The sooner God floods Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, LA, SF, Minneapolis, NY, Boston, Atlanta and other hellzones, the better

Which God? the people who created judaism combined two different ones to create the mythology. One was a bull, one was the demiurge. Jesus knew this.

Attached: 1308102802.jpg (1200x1200, 142.77K)

The story about Lot and his two daughters are more vicious in theme than for example the story about casting the first stone.

Sodom and gomorah were vaporized by nuclear fire if we are to believe Eric Von Daniken's claims of fused glass in and aro7und the settlements of soddom and gomorrah.

Those children would have made Noah and his family weaker. They were damned by their parents. What kind of a life would they had lead? This world is suffering enough already, without being born into a family of murderers and theives. There was no solutions. There were no good people to care for them. There was no "magical" golem armies imbued with 'love' to care for them into grown and developed people, nor handmaids or caretakers to foster their growth.

There was just a torrent of shit in an ocean of piss.

So they were wiped out.

Attached: F.gif (400x240, 877.79K)

>Why would God kill pregnant woman if we should highly value that same life?

Humans belong to God.
We are to respect God's creations, but he may do with us as he wishes.

Romans 12:18

"If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

1 Cor 6:19

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

You forgot portland

God's is Almighty. The flood was about protecting his creation.
His morality trascends mortal human affairs, just like his power and his wisdom.

>God willingly killed pregnant women through the flood -
They were warned and had the opportunity to get on the arc, just as you have the opportunity to repent now. Good luck!

>the flood
The Old Testament is Jewish nonsense

When they studied the OT they realized that different people wrote it because of the language used, languages change over time.Then they determined that some pro-tribe of Judah added bits, pro-El, wrote bits, etc.
I can't find the link to the articles I saved on it but found this link from a terribly named website but it has a chart for all the different authors and what they authored. Just ignore the website name.
solarmythology.com/biblenotes/jepdr.htm
It's actually very interesting to study.There's a book on archiveDOt whatever that I looked at, too. Maybe you can find it.

>His morality trascends mortal human affairs, just like his power and his wisdom.
Isaiah 55:7-9 KJV
[7] Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. [8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God ordered the Israelites to genocide the Caananites so yeah, killing women and children is not exactly outside of his M.O.
The kids have to pay for the sins of the parents.
This is why killing a rape-baby is most likely the correct thing to do aswell.

Attached: 1642912739446.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

Too easy, woman is not a God. All your logic is erroneous because its based on a fallacy.

This is the best explanation so far Ty

>God is no longer vengeful
Read revelation faggot

>woman is not a God
Exactly

1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV
[11] Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. [12] But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

>educated and intellectual Christbros
No such thing.

>When they studied the OT they realized that different people wrote it because of the language used

Is that supposed to prove something?
NOBODY disputes this.
Do you even understand what the OT is?

>Read revelation
Revelation 2:20-23 KJV
[20] Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. [21] And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. [22] Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. [23] And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

The language is curious in the description. I don't claim to understand why it is described the way it is. But the sons of God went into the daughters of men (just as we know neander admix happened). This mixture is implied to cause this moral degradation and the evil in all of these people. The nephilim and mighty men of old were descriptions of these neander people and high neander mixed. They would have been incredibly formidable opponents.

Thirdly, God cleansed the earth from humanity, which turned away from him and forgot about his precepts... Just like now. But people do not learn from mistakes and the same rake comes twice.

I sinned and fed the troll, but I'm bored, so eat and don't stain your fedora.

The Old Testament is an expression to those who had no conceptual grasp of the spiritual. Adam is Body; Abraham's sacrifice is a physical sacrifice; punishment itself is physical; a Man's expression is his lineage. The New Testament is a completely new thing. Read Augustine.

Attached: cityofgod.png (178x282, 39.48K)