(((small business)))

>dude just take on 15 different job roles for less pay than a big corporation don't you wanna support (((mom and pop))) and their waterfront mansion?

Attached: file.png (1999x2500, 3.63M)

Kikes hands wrote this faggot thread.

The jew FEARS actually having to pay whites enough to support a family.

Wagie payscale. 15$ an hour for doing the managers job and running the business for them. Wow.

Nigga forgot the Obama quote of "you didn't build that".

Attached: 20220421_154441.jpg (4000x3000, 2.44M)

>So just give all economic power to (((corporations))) while sacrificing your own ability or your community's ability to start business

This is one of the more kiked threads in awhile. America was virtually all small community businesses before kikes came along. Don't let some gay faggot Jewish shill thread fool you. OPs pic is some gay faggot meme from some gay faggot blue shit hole.

>1 person = $9/hr
>works like 2 people = $12/hr
kike math isn't adding up

Go look at job postings for any rural area ran by boomers running small businesses looking for skilled laborers and then compare the wages they offer to McDonald's fry cooks.

What? You expect $18/hr at a small buisness? Get real.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-170508_Reddit.jpg (1079x1434, 714.24K)

The most jewish part of this is these aren't full time hours, these are part time.

15$/hr part time 3 days of work is equal to $7/hr full time 7 days a week.

Obviously with gas, inflation combined with low wages, no careers for everyone in america and an utter hate for america as a country we aren't going to last long just by the economics alone.

Either we are going to collapse from the inside soon or russia is going to invade after people see the grass is greener.

Kek I make more shekles bussing tables than someone who "out preforms the owner"

Pic unrelated, good tea

Attached: 26b803ef-6a7b-45de-90a9-57b56130bd82.jpg (474x474, 27.63K)

>do (((unpaid internship))) in big data engineering during college
>graduate
>company extends offer of 40k without benefits to work full time
>take it even though offer is shit
>apply for remote positions for big companies
>get a better job 2 months later that paid almost 3x as much for the same nature of work, except I don't have to do gay cross training so I can cover for webdev retards
>leave without giving (((two weeks notice)))
>company tries to sue me for an unenforceable non compete
>Case is dropped but still out 10k in lawyer fees

Attached: dog-whistles.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

I make $20/hr just lifting heavy stuff, carrying it a few feet, and dropping it. It's great. I get paid to work out.

Where the hell do you live where 40k a year is respectable

do people actually work jobs like what's posted in OP's image? the fuck is wrong with people. i just got a contract signed for some basic website design for a local pizzeria for $2k cash and took me about 2 weeks part time (about 45 hours total).
the fuck is wrong with some ppl...

Attached: 1632512635987.gif (288x200, 863.74K)

Small businesses and faceless globohomo corps both suck. The sweet spot is a company with 100-500 employees.
Big enough to somewhat have their shit together but small enough where you can do what you want.

It's not respectable, it's actually barely crossing the line in terms of poverty.

People just really don't understand how poor they really are compared to their grandparents.

Even if you're a neet and you save the 12-14k a year in rent 20$/hr or 20k saved after food, gas and other medical and car expenses is still only painfully average middle class in terms of saving.

Wait they can sue you for leaving with no explanation wtf. Was this in your contract did they let you know ahead of time?

Companies can put all kinds of bullshit in their contracts. I lived in Delaware but worked for a company in Maryland, MD is one of the only states where non competes are legal but still hardly enforceable.

Jewish claws composed these posts

Yeah at that point just give them the 2 weeks I just think its stupid.

These companies can fire you on a whim. I guess it depends how long you've worked there if you are on good relations with your employer at least give them a week and maybe help train a new guy. But thats more so being nice not a necessity

That picture makes me sad about the younger generations. That man is at least in his twenties and that’s how he spends his free time instead family or improving his station in life.

Please you know why they fire on the spot: because they damn well know you have a chip on your shoulder and will fuck with operations. I can't believe I have to explain this shit.

>improving his station in life.
What "improvement" is there to be done in 15 minutes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-115428_Reddit.jpg (1080x1850, 637.13K)

> 9 first job
> 12 works like two people
The math doesn't add up Rabbi

I'm not quite sure what you are getting at Brit user...

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (474x363, 21.32K)

wow $15 to not compete with the owner
infucking credible.

Or because they don't want to pay you another 2 weeks. Regardless of the reason, you should not extend any kind of courtesy like that if the company isn't going to

>work painting job
>half the crew are 55-60 and can't paint a straight line either from stupidity or being physically incapable due to age (their hands shake too much to hold it straight)
>the rest of us do almost all the work while they just walk around absent-mindedly
>boss wonders why we do shit so slowly
>blames us
I fucking hate boomers so much it hurts

>improving his station
It's fucking Walmart you tranny faggot. Good on him for playing video games, what the fuck else is there to do?

Flyoverville

In America it’s 30 minute meal breaks, (depending on state) typically 10min breaks every 4 hours worked. When I worked at a grocery store I used my 30 minute break to look for other jobs.

I use to get $20 an hour for being a substitute teacher and doing almost nothing except joking around with teenagers.

I was going to apply for a painting job part time with Uni is that a decent job in your opinion?

To not work at Walmart and look for another job on your phone. And grown men should never play video games you absolute turbo nigger faggot!

> make me pay to wear shorts
Yeah fuck you nigger, I show up to work in gym shorts half the time and lout around 95% of the time at work.

My 16 year old just accepted a job for $18/hr. topkek

It's not very physically demanding and if you're part time you're probably just going to be taping things up or laying down drops which is just busy work really.

> no fun allowed REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh please.

>To not work at Walmart and look for another job on your phone
There are no other jobs while we're on the cusp of a recession.

Part of it depends where you live 18 an hour in West Virginia vs 18 an hour in Miami are two separate realities.

But yeah if you are making under 15 in this economy its not good for you

Yeah, and small community businesses should fucking pay people enough money to live in the community instead of expecting people to work for nigger sweat wages on nigger sweat schedules
>its a small business owner wants his employees to work and care about his company as much as he does but they get paid piss wages and have no stock in the company.
yeah fuck off retard thats why your small business failed.

And people wonder why society is collapsing. Go find fun in something productive. Doesn’t even need to be the material world, but wasting your cognition on video games is drug addict tier behavior.

Yeah the pay also seemed decent imo

Maybe in England but not in America. That’s the most bullshit thing I’ve heard. Most people that don’t want to work at supported by their family or the government. Plenty of jobs that aren’t shit that are out there.

>REEEEEEE WAGIE!!! YOU'RE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY ON YOUR OFF-TIME!!!! OFF WITH THE PHONE AND OFF TO THE GRIND WITH YOU!

Fuck off with that “games are for kids” horseshit. You probably sit in front of the tv. Tv is for children's cartoons faggot, why aren’t you out building wooden furniture and tilling the earth for planting!?

Are owners really that damn good at their job?

>oy vey come work for way less than market, thats worth not getting any emails about pride month from corporate, right goy?

Grown men shouldn’t watch anime or post on Japanese inspired forums about politics either

Go for it user, either way you'll prolly know enough to paint your house without much trouble by the end of it so that's worth it at least

The person who wrote that is a greedy kike, but anyone who owns a restaurant knows that most of the people applying to be wait staff are fucking scum. Unironically, the best ones you can get are the rare 20-23 year old men who actually have self respect/realize that being a lazy sack of shit becomes more effort than just doing the job. Everyone older than that is depressed to be working that kind of job and will steal food left and right and try to do as little as possible.

> be me
> 2010
> working in a factory
> $10/hr
> busting my ass, having to work 6 days, and eventually 7 days a week before I quit
> look at check
> even with over time not pulling over $400 a week
> chinkoid Filipino green card border jumper doesn't pay income taxes
> realize I'm paying city taxes just work working in the city
And that's when I said fuck working within city limits, this is gay. Dude's name I worked for is Warren Davidson, he holds a US congressional seat now and is a piece of shit who came into money when his daddy died and set up a sweat shop that underpaid everybody and employed a worthless roastie cunt supervisor named Michelle who fucked me around on pay raises and bonuses because I wouldn't suck up to her. Glad his plant got shut down for repeated OSHA violations, and no, Michelle, I don't regret pouring sugar in your gas tank after you got me fired when you started it. :^)

I wanna kms