Immigrant niggers

streamable.com/yw4xgi

A nigger tried to rape a child in Dublin. What do we do? Where are these niggers staying? What are the political implications of small white communities being flooded with hordes of nigger savages? Who’s to blame?

Attached: 98814260-0702-45CC-A91F-6EF2FCE56AEF.jpg (1037x1758, 204.91K)

>What do we do?
You won't do anything. Too scared of being called a racist.

The kids are redpilled but your police are all pozzed

Make them become Gardai. Get them promoted to senior positions. Join local councils. Put forward articulate zoomers for elections and groom them into good positions.

this is happening everywhere in Europe, I have witnessed immigrants myself hitting on middle school girls in the street. Shouting filthy shit at them, whistling, cat calling them, while the girls walk away fast in fear with their head down. The poor people in Europe are mixed with the immigrants and they have to go through this. Go to any place where children hang out and you are guaranteed to find old immigrants trying to talk to them. That's why I don't care for my country anymore. I don't care for Europe. I hope it all gets destroyed.

It’s not even almost like that here. You can absolutely be openly racist without repercussion.
I think waiting for the old faggot guards to be gone will take too long, we need to do something now...

There is no quick solution to people who planned for 100 years. You would cause a backlash that would wipe out any resistance you created.
They are in every institution .
Play the long game or lose

Yeah maybe I’ll just focus on trying to educate my population. Then when we have enough people we can do more. It’s just hard to think we won’t get to do more when these niggers are literally groping school girls in public

>It’s just hard to think we won’t get to do more when these niggers are literally groping school girls in public
Film them and post it online. Use tor to avoid getting arrested for filming in public. EU has stupid laws, you can't film immigrants raping.

The UN Armies are made up of these people.

Making a Snapchat account is pretty easy.
Finding an Irish girls Snapchat on Instagram is easy.
Adding everybody in suggested after you add a few is easy.
Posting red pills on your story is easy.

Do your parts for your local areas.
Use bluestacks and virtual machine and online/"pay as you go" numbers for maximum efficency because they will ban occasionally

>Making a Snapchat account is pretty easy.
>Finding an Irish girls Snapchat on Instagram is easy.
>Adding everybody in suggested after you add a few is easy.
>Posting red pills on your story is easy.
I will get arrested for extremism. Do you even EU bro?

Why can't this fuckers just draw unemployment and not cause trouble?

good . i will happily kill al lthe un niggers in uniforms they send with my ppl

making his mark thats his territory now

What do you do? You spent decades fighting to stay Irish then you just let the niggers in like that. Maybe that's the answer to what you do, remember what you did back then.

>A nigger tried to rape a child in Dublin. What do we do?
cope and seethe
>Where are these niggers staying?
your taxes, your childrens taxes, your grand childrens taxes will build homes for them to destroy in perpetuity
>What are the political implications of small white communities being flooded with hordes of nigger savages?
see: USA
>Who’s to blame?
jews

Why is he in Ireland to begin with? What war was he fleeing?
Why am they improve our nations but not their own? How are these immigration policies anything other than a direct attack on the native populations? Why do the western govts move heaven and earth to protect these people?

I can't tell what the nigger keeps yelling. What's the context here? He tried to grab a kid and then started wandering around?

If only Hispanics would have continued to have global hegemony...

>nazi flag
>afraid of niggers
kill yourself, you weak nerd.

i'm surprised nobody there attacked him