Name a bigger cringelord than this fuckin guy

Attached: B8D68F62-DA8E-4B77-8230-7613077E697A.jpg (828x518, 461.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sYvEnYlxj9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what a psychopath looks like.
>democracy chants

fake mexican
real pendejo

Hunter Biden is a walking human disaster and there should be a mockumentary made about him.

I love how he just keeps jumping around running for different offices and losing. Mega loser

wannabe spic has pedophile physiognomy

you know what he would be good at?
pest control. or landscaping..
or pool cleaning..

not government.

The gays who contributed to his campaigns.

Zelensky scooting around on his ass like a dog probably takes beto, even though beto is the biggest bitch on planet Earth

Attached: Zelensky ass dog.gif (498x289, 2.47M)

Why do the kikes always pick such reprehensible house niggers? Just the visual site of this faggot makes me want to beat the absolute shit out of him. It's clear there's something wrong with this faggot just from looking at him.

It's weird the kikes can only get the worst of humanity to be their house niggers. You never see chads as their slaves. Just repulsive house nigger faggot trash like this who clearly have something wrong with them. I guess it's a white pill that they have to use fucking filth like this and can't get real people on their payrolls.

OP

Justin Trudeau, Gavin Newsom

BETUH

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.png (607x480, 283.53K)

I can't, he is an image of the two types of "people" I hate the most, spics and the Irish,, he pretends to be a bean goblin subhuman, but in reality he's a filthy fucking potatonigger.

Texas Justin Trudeau

youtu.be/sYvEnYlxj9g

Is vote for him. We need more abortions, mutilation of “trans kids”, sodomy, and immigrants

Can you remember to point out that he is Irish. People have a right to know who is trying to destroy America.

Hunter Biden is a gigachad compared to "beto" the potato nigger who larps as a Mexican.

hahahah holy fuck, thank you

Whatever this thing is.

Attached: BC80A24D-7B00-4654-8A85-B61E4C5AD4DF.jpg (950x450, 72.27K)

he'd easily be a politician in california but he chooses to run in texas for some reason
and he's 100% bankrolled by californians
pretty weird

They’re all in on flipping Texas. That’s a win condition