THIS IS A WARNING

This is a warning from someone inside the globohomo. I work for one of the largest health insurance companies on the planet. This week they sent us all an e-mail letting us know that personnel living in the HEARTLAND of the USA should be prepared for rolling power blackouts due to extreme weather caused power outages. Remember, this is a HEALTH INSURANCE company that is giving us these warnings so that their staff can be prepared (and obviously so they can be at work).

As we all know, the WEF intends on pursuing their 2030 agenda. As you also know, this involves destroying normal people's lives in order to make them reliant on the state. If you live in the heartland, you are a target. Not your person per se, but your property, your farms, and your livelihood are at risk. Summer/Fall 2022 is when they intend on causing the collapse. They will deliberately dismantle infrastructure as well as the food chain. If you've been on this board this year you know very well that north american food chains have been under attack with no word for any government about it. It would be the perfect opportunity to """blame it on Russia""" but they're not. It's the perfect time to blame our problems on our """enemies""" but they're not. To me, this indicates that all of the food chain supply incidents are an inside job.

>what does it mean, OP??
If you live in the Heartland and your livelihood revolves around farming, you are a target. They are coming for you.
2022 is going to be the collapse of the food/supply chain in the USA. 2023 is when the famines will begin. Remember, your leadership in the USA are communists and they've done this before.
To survive you need to start preparing now. You must invest in:
- Firearms
- Ammunition
- Food & water
- Personal farming

If you don't have firearms, you cannot protect your loved ones. You cannot protect your food. You cannot protect your crops. This has always been a goal.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
>inb4 picture of monitor

Attached: 1657357805767.png (1438x1465, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/
sociable.co/government-and-policy/cyber-polygon-postponed-russian-host-announces/
youtu.be/-m4xm6GiKpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you wish to begin planting for food/goods, you need to do it now. There's a ton of different things you can start farming very easily.
>potatoes
>peppers
>cabbage
>lettuce
>tomatoes
There's little effort involved here and 10 minutes of online studying can make you leagues better off than someone who has not.

As far as Firearms & ammunition goes, Palmetto State Armory is a great place to start if you are new to firearms and are looking for items that are budget, whether they are rifles or pistols. This company routinely does sales, discounts, deals of day, etc.
On top of that they sell ammunition for most common calibers and there's no excuse to start buying. You can quite literally purchase an AR15 upper receiver & lower receiver, most days, for under $500, and sometimes under $400.
palmettostatearmory.com/
Please protect your, property, your family, your friends, and your loved ones.

If you are looking to get invested into firearms, always remember that Any Forums has a weapons board which is:
There are generals revolving around AR's, AK's, and Battle Rifles like AR-10s, SCARs, G3's, etc. The community is mostly helpful when you can get around the memes and shitposting. But you've been here a while and you know how to do that.

How many stocks do you have in companies that promote "camping gear"?

Attached: sus.jpg (284x177, 6.47K)

meds

>tfw not in a high risk state
Not my fuckin problem

I'll bump this

To be fair I bet those companies are pretty recession proof,

Kinda like auto repair.

>2023: the year of assassinations
Everyone from ultra VIPs like Biden, Harris and Pelosi, to news pundits, actors, musicians and athletes - they will all be targeted as "shoot-on-sight". They will flee to NZ and other bug-out locations. America will be taken back, kill by kill.

my parents live in the heartland, they lost a couple hours of power earlier this week. It has me worried. So far the past few years we haven't dealt with power outages like in Texas or California, but there's fuckery with our electric company which now has a near total monopoly. I am worried about blackouts, luckily summer only has another couple months

A guy came into the silver store I frequent and told us that he works for a company that has demolished three coal power plants this summer in Indiana.
He warned us that this is being done so that the blackouts will happen.
He told us to get ready, then he bought a bunch of silver and left.

Attached: 1656989021314.jpg (320x189, 16.89K)

K good luck i guess

What do subburn anons do? There are literally millions of insects, rabbits, and deer that will eat anything I plant

>They will deliberately dismantle infrastructure as well as the food chain
They are already destroying the food chain. Not sure if you noticed.

Cyberpolygon should hace started yesterday, am sure the problems in Canada were just a coincidence.
sociable.co/government-and-policy/cyber-polygon-postponed-russian-host-announces/

You must learn ways to protect and care for your plants user. You can make cheap greenhouses with PVC and cheap plastic wrap. Stock up on seeds. While power is still on you should do a lot of researching there's a lot of good videos on a lot of simple tricks for small volume gardens. Worst comes to worst just tap into your inner chink and I'm sure you can make some good teriyaki around the area

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-103942.png (720x801, 339.9K)

bumping this thread we're all gonna starve

>plastic
What's the point of micro farming and still ingesting the plastic jew?
>killing small game like rabbits
Yeah they looking fucking delicious. Can we start an indoor rabbit farmer thread? Or maybe it's easier and possible to do in a 10x10 foot dirt shed (walls to keep karens from knowing about the rabbit holohoax in my back yard)
???

Buy a mortuary. 40% increase in death benefit payouts. Numbers don't lie.

There cannot be anything more based than rabbit farming, now that I think about it.
Autism engaged

>insects
get chickens then
>rabbits
2 foot deep fences n shieeet
>deer
get a gun, then eat venison

Hi tunnel, fence, diatomaceous earth around perimiter. Peppers around perimiter.

Also put chicken coup run around hi tunnels. Chciken devour tons of insects.

youtu.be/-m4xm6GiKpY
Fuck being vegan, I think I found the answer to food shortages for fellow suburb anons.
I just need the guidance of a white man, all rabbit breeders are shitskins

Can someone recommend a deer hunting rifle?

>tfw Floridian
>we have infrastructure for this kind of shit
Get your shit together TX and LA

Attached: Kotaro fuma casual.png (896x1484, 2.4M)

>implying people in the country don’t put up with those issues except worse
If you can’t figure out how to put up a deer fence or take care of rabbits, there is no hope for you.

>We’re just taking your stuff because… we just are Ok?
Like this will ever come to pass. Judging by what is going on in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka if you push any harder these idiots are going to be skinned alive. Globohomo is over, but it is desperate to save its sand castle when the tide is already washing it away

Midwesterner here.
We have never, ever, EVER had this much heat in all my 35 years of living. This is the first time we have had hot weather. Yep. True story.

take your meds schizo ape

Attached: schizo-ape.jpg (512x288, 12.12K)

That's a really long way of saying, "two more weeks".
Red Deer fag was wrong.
Every happening prediction fag ends up being incorrect.

Suck it up pussy, this is december weather for me

Attached: Publix-Americans laughing.png (540x404, 465.55K)

TX is going the solar route instead of generators for nearly every home, grid is stable enough for now though

This message brought to you by EvilCore.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 50.09K)

Kind of difficult to grow food with extreme heat and no water. currently in Texas this is becoming the case.

Don't like your provider, switch to another.

Simple as.

Buy generators and stockpile diesel

Attached: 3C0A5A7E-EB58-4691-94A7-1131D7FEE8D1.png (1000x1500, 314.17K)

shut the fuck up schizo, no one believes your fucking larp

Or it just means that the country is going to experience blackouts because our dumbfuck of a president doesn't understand how to basic infrastructure.

Attached: 1652284615641.jpg (906x768, 67.41K)

Its not that I dont agree on its face with these notions, but why is the best idea everyone has for this problem:

>global elites are trying to starve you to death and destroy your nation
>returning to subsistence farming is the solution!

surreeeee

So how do the globohomo elites plan on surviving? Where? When they drive the economy, the grid and the supply chain into collapse, how long and where will they winter? Will they be the ones who reappear feeding us bugs, pods and "green" energy or will they be replaced by new "based" controlled op.

>OH not on the list
No big deal to me, then.

What schizophrenic OP doesn’t know is that several companies have sent similar emails/letters out over the last 20 years based on weather models and farmers almanac.