Is a degree in international relations worth it?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x1200, 130.08K)

Lol, lmao even.

only if you want to be a diplomat for your government, or you're trying to become a military officer

No, and you are looming at things backwards. Instead of looking at degree programs and hoping or wondering if they will get you a job, go look for careers you're interested in and find what degree is a benefit to that career.

No degree is worth it except for the prestige. They do not actually teach you anything valuable in university, at least here in America I mean.

worthless, laughable, ridiculous, stupid, silly, absurd

yes for asian women

Yes, because companies often want just any university degree for job.

Just check over the Internet what companies want.

Yes. You should take out multiple loans to get one.

No it’s not worth it. Do a stem degree.

Absolutely not
Don't fall for college education meme user
Unless you go for a highly demanded degree like CS, the rest are worthless
Just go into trades
We have useless Albanians doing all the trades
There is literally nobody good doing trades anymore
If you become good you will make a shitload of money

I got a masters in international relations. Had the chance to become a glowie, fucked it up. I guess it's back to IT for me. But I enjoyed the classes and the subjects so if you also like it, go for it.

Plan on going to law school afterwards

Shit-talking on Any Forums is all the education you need

>Had the chance to become a glowie, fucked it up
tell me more

...slightly better than my bachelor's degree in underwater basket-weaving

but remember you can always apply to become a Any Forums moderator and get that sweet $200k salary

I heard the job pays nothing.

They basically told me that I wasn't slick/sly enough to become one of them. Had some interviews and tests with them in unmarked buildings. On top of that, now they stopped all employments in public institutions.

Do electrical or chemical engineering or don't bother at all Mr BGC

Is college free in your country? If so then yeah it doesn't matter what your major is. Put off adulthood for 4 more years there's nothing good about it.
If you have to pay then no it's not worth regardless of major. If you still decide to go make sure to network, join clubs, join a frat, fuck whores, intern, whatever
You have the entirety of humanities knowledge at you fingertips and everything that can be taught all college is in youtube tutorial form