Ukraine says 65%-75% of the Russian attacking army got wiped out

So the 37k number ukraine reported was the total Russian losses(dead+wounded), but now they changed it to 37k dead and added 98-117 wounded.
This means that according to the ukrainians around 65-75% of the Russian attacking army is wiped out.
This is literal impossibility.If this is true then the whole Russian army would have collapsed and the ukrainians would have recaptured all of ukraine and would be storming Belogorod and other Russian cities.
Also, save this picture.Trust me, its going to be funny when it turns out that the ukrainians lied and it is their losses that are closer to that number.

Attached: Casualties ukr-rus war 2022 july 9.png (1270x780, 158.14K)

>its going to be funny

Attached: 1652795965177.jpg (529x697, 31.77K)

It's almost like Ukrainian government and media are a bunch of jews owned by turbojew oligarchs, who work together with gigajew globalists.

>and would be storming Belogorod and other Russian cities

Why though? Those figures are the Russian super special mission force, not the overall Russian army. If they went in to Russia, the actual full Russian army would be raised.

don’t bother, at this point pro-Ukraine crowd are cultists or paid shills, it’s impossible to reach them

Living in someone's basement hiding from jewlensky's death-corps while literally all media are on his "comedy" troupe's payroll must be tough.
Stay strong, this will only get worse.

Attached: smile because it happened.jpg (716x578, 44.41K)

>jews lie
Woah

Russia is the saviour of the white race.

Attached: 1657363681543.jpg (1017x720, 95.97K)

This is a very apt description of many former nations. Including my own
I hate ZOG so much bros

You have a point.

The Ukraine losses are way over 37k. They had an army of 600k, 4 times bigger than our army, they've been losing up to 1000 per day, and they've been essentially wiped out in the Donbass and south and having to rely on drafting civilians and using mercs. I wouldn't be surprised if they have lost 200k at least. It's nothing to gloat about since we are talking about a war that will have a huge demographic impact on Ukraine, all for kike profits.

Why do you support your own government?

Attached: uk depressing.png (680x476, 64.99K)

Perhaps be more convincing if you weren't talking L after L.

Why anyone gives a fuck about this bullshit boggles my mind. The only part I care about is my country's endless mortgaging of the future to protect worthless motherfucking yurocucks from each other. Fuck you all, I hope evetyone of you motherfucking serfs dies.

I have no doubt their losses are huge (Ukraine) but why is there no footage of something like a Ukraine battalion of hundreds fighting.

All I ever see is a handful of soldiers at most.

high chance he's one of the foreign nationals himself

I genuinely feel sorry for normal hohols, hope you survive this kike kabuki play

>Why do you support your own government?
I don't and I know my country is over. Now go back to support chang invading/killing a white nation (Ukraine).

>Ukraine says…
>Same people who posted fucking Arma videos claiming them as glorious victories

Attached: B8C07246-075E-41BF-AB2F-EA2A5593665A.gif (300x169, 2.8M)

>It's nothing to gloat about
I agree.
It's hard to really feel sorry for the Ukrainians,though, when they are willing sacrificial pawns for Globohomo in the great game against Russia.

Attached: cemetery win.webm (854x478, 2.59M)

>tfw i have seen russian sex cam girls change their location to ukraine to get more gibs

The nature of women truly never changes.

s..source on vidya?

>Russia ran out of gas 5 months ago
>95% of Russia standing army now dead or wounded
>Russia's continuing to make cowardly advances
>Ukraine has perfected the Kherson counter attack, having now practiced it 11 times
Welp, it was good knowing you Russia, but Ukraine will be in Moscow in two weeks at this rate.

>be Anglo
>claim RU is white savior
>post photo of buryats who live on their land (now part of Russia) since forever
>claim that RU isn't white savior no more
You are weird.

"Russian attacking army" KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

It's basically the NM of the DPR and the NM of LPR, less than 700 Russian Army officials have died, and yet Europe has to pay the price and fall in line to Jewlensky and Jewmerica

Russian army did get wiped out
That is why all of the fighting is being done by Chechens and forcefully conscripted vatniks from Donbass + Africans and Syrians in the Wagner group

What remains of the Russian army is now being used solely in the artillery support role

You're talking shit but you're in the same spot.
Just today Brazil, India and China are some of the only nations standing with Russia and not using mu sanctions against them.

Norway/Sweden/Finland will side with EU/globohomo as was shown already. You guys are fucked.

>You are weird.
You will never be white.

>I don't and I know my country is over.
So you rather spread the misery to get company, than use this new cold war to remove Globohomo?
NATO needs the support of white men to win the new cold war, so if the elites don't remove Globohomo, then they themselves will be removed when NATO lose.

Attached: faiso.jpg (981x1208, 232.25K)

>we are talking about a war that will have a huge demographic impact on Ukraine
Ukraine isn’t going to have any demographics. All those millions of women who left? They’re not coming back. Ukraine is royally fucked.

Show flag, Poland. Also get the fuck out.