Are SSRIs jewry?

Attached: Zoloft_bottles.jpg (800x712, 106.52K)

Yes. All fields

Yeah. Zoloft gave me erectile dysfunction at the age of 26. They want you to be a zombie with a soft cock who can't breed.

SSRI's turn depressed people suicidal or homocidal.. absolutely jewed

Yes.

Not understood fully how they work. Doesn't treat underlying causes of mental health issues. Can literally kill you if combined with other medications. Kills sex drive and boners.

Subjectively, the people I know who have used them start to act incredibly irratically and long-term use fucks you up majorly.

Absolutely. You cannot quantify “chemical imbalances” in the brain. The only chemical that these drugs increase in the brain are themselves

Anything beside antibiotics when needed is kiked

+1 image
+1 reply
+0 bumb
+1 herbs

Attached: 1626631438885.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

What happens from long term use?

Soft targets get turned into real life SMUP stages

All "medicine" is jewry. Don't ever take any prescribed medication, die first.

Take your meds babe.

Finding the right one can take time but you generally aren't prescribed seriously if you are doing good.

Found my combo and still fuck like a diesel and don't wanna an hero

>What happens from long term use?
school shooters

Attached: SSRI Psycho Shooters.jpg (2022x1184, 383.58K)

The whole field of Psychiatry (and it's primary driver, the pharmaceutical industry) is Jewish.

Can verify I stopped taking them for this reason

You'll be infinitely better off with magnesium, a multivitamin and probiotics. These along with lifestyle changes (high-fiber diet, weightlifting, going out in the sun, plenty of water) will get rid of any depression given enough time. No need for mind-altering serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

the only time i ever felt very fucked up.
was trying an ssri as a kid.
almost killed myself.

like without them, yeah sometimes i feel that way, but i dont act on it. i just think.
"fuck my life sucks, i want to kms.."

on ssri its like "fuck my life sucks, its okay though, i can kill myself.. yeah.. lets try that.."

also everyone that knew me said i was different and like a zombie or out of it.

and i tried to fuck a girl and i couldnt get hard.
and when i came by myself, nothing would come out.

so i stopped.

since then, i have never came as much as i did before ssris. i used to cum alot.
probably about 4x more volume.

now i can get like 5-6 drips out.
and its been over 20 years.

fuck ssris.

drop acid, or eat a mushroom.

The whole "chemical imbalance" mechanism has zero scientific evidence.
Metastudies have found that they have no benefit over placebo.

Do not take them. Worst mistake I ever made. I have permanent brain damage. I wish I could get back what I've lost. I lost my rich imagination. I lost my abstract thinking ability. I get these twitching episodes that have stuck with me for years. They never happened before I took an SSRI.

You're a retard. Drugs can be lifesaving. Take antibiotics if you get a bacterial infection. Just don't take (((antidepressants))).

>cause mental problems by making society intolerable and injecting people with propaganda and giving them food and water with certain chemicals in it.
>offer them the "solution" to their mental state. Causes erectile dysfunction, weight gain, and increased thoughts of suicide
hegelian dialect

For some, they’re indispensable. But they’re overprescribed and under monitored. Small differences in dosage can result in vast differences in behavior.

SSRIs permanently damage your serotonin receptors
It's a form of mental castration
Don't ever take SSRIs

>Reddit spacing

100% NEVER touch the pharma jew

>on ssri its like "fuck my life sucks, its okay though, i can kill myself.. yeah.. lets try that.."
Awesome, can't wait till I get my prescription soon and finally have the balls

The only think white men need.

Attached: A12056FB-4FB4-4DC6-B615-A9F104FBF550.jpg (451x450, 35.8K)

He fucked up his brain with jew drugs, cut him some slack user

Idk user my mom is Bipolar and they gave her a better quality of life. Now, for people like you & I who get depressed for justifiable reasons, (if at all), no this is 100% jewery. Same with therapy

Youre weak