Why do you muslims get upset when you tell them you would rather burn in hell than spending a single second with their...

Why do you muslims get upset when you tell them you would rather burn in hell than spending a single second with their "god"?

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-131717_Photos.jpg (1080x2400, 323.36K)

Hijab doesn't exist in Islam. That's just Arab schizophrenia.

Its not their god.
Its everyone's god.
Including yours

Yes it does.
Even males have hijab.
From knee to belly button

No

Inshallah, brozzer

That's has been made mandatory by Hadith. True Islam comes from Quran.

muslims everywhere cover their hair you dumbfuck sandnigger
kill yourself you stinky darkie, muslim is fake and gay, and muslims think so too which is why they violate their religious oaths every weekend everywhere in europe

No. Jesus Christ is the One True King. Allah piss be upon him.

Thin skinned. Just like the founder of their Judeo-Arab religion

isn't the idea of covering the woman because of some slag the prophet was banging and she just went missing for 5 minutes and suddenly an angel of anti-cuckness come to him and told him he must cover his lover so none would pray on it?
seems a lot conventional to have personal angels to make you have as much as woman as possible, would totally enjoy it.

>“Tell the believing women to…draw their headscarves over their chests…” [Qur’an 24:31

You're an idiot. I'm not even a muzzie fuckstain and I can google the rule. Don't tell me you spent your entire youth in religious school only to not learn a thing? Fucking shameful. Reciting pigvomit quran verse is the only thing mudshits can get good at, and you can't even do that.

>Why do you muslims get upset when you tell them you would rather burn in hell than spending a single second with their "god"?
Because we get a sudden urge to send you meet God by decapitating your blasphemous head.

Attached: 7CD23397-3A6D-4314-A075-00F92C071425.jpg (1024x576, 141.04K)

Putting women in potato sacks so they can't whore is based

Attached: 1656351841136.jpg (394x284, 22.13K)

Jesus was a messenger of god that said to worship God and that he is merely a child of God. Like we all are

pisslamic god and christkike god are the same jewish demon, yahweh
allah is a corruption of the word "El" or the god.. in ancient hebrew and assyrian language

Nowhere it says headscarves are mandatory. The main command there is to cover up their cleavage. Furthermore the Arabic word for headscarves (khimar) has another meaning and that is "a covering".

My God would crush Allah like a bug

Attached: Azathoth.jpg (407x550, 91.41K)

You christcucks disgust me.
Not only is it a majority nigger religion, but also meek and subservient with no plans and no future

Attached: 1656341657953.jpg (1024x683, 84.11K)

>has an image
he's automatically defeated because of that

Ninjas.

For me, it's the CHADor

Mohammad couldn't get the sand niggers to follow his religion originally so he changed it to include all the fun raping and pillaging they enjoyed.
So mad. You will learn the truth eventually. True most Christians are weak and pathetic, but that doesn't mean that we all are. Your anger just helps to prove Him right.

quranists are the most stupid people ever and you arent muslim either

Attached: quranists are kafirs2.png (679x359, 284.44K)

Allah get butthurt when I dont suck his dick 5 times a day
He sound petty like those fucking greek gods

This is the cope people use against Christianity to say they stole paganism

All messenger's across time followed the same God

christians are stupid not realizing Allah is the same god of the bible. Christian arabs still call God Allah even in the arabic bible

Attached: Allah - god of the bible2.jpg (1024x505, 119.78K)

Your religion fault for dickriding arabic language.

I don't agree, but the Catholic Church has actually declared that Catholics and Muslims worship the same god. It's fucked up, but that's how it is.

Judaism
Islam
Christianity
In this order
Merchants
Warriors
Workers

Islam would be above Judaism if it didn't preach the universalism of mankind.

Cause they know they are trash, they have no self-esteem.
Even they know no god can come from the fucking desert, revealing its wisdom to an illiterate goat fucker, telling him to commit genocides, allowing believers to rape their slaves, saying the sun sets into mud hence the orange color, asking to drink fucking camel urine...
They know what they follow is the Sheitan himself. They even got buttfucked by kikes in 6 days and are still getting raped to this day their Sheitan doesn't give a fuck.

It would work if everyone was on the same page.
But the same can be said of every ideology

the Father is basically Allah. Jesus called god Alaaha in his native Aramaic language which is the same as Allah in Arabic or Elohim in Hebrew. Its all the same God

Attached: Allah - god in Aramaic.jpg (720x1599, 143.34K)

You could have said that you're jewish with less words
Very inefficient of you

Yea no. The Pope is a fraud and has sold out the Catholic people for his own gain.

>It's wrong because it preaches the universalism of mankind
>It would work if everyone was on the same page

Es-tu retardé?

Seems impolite