WHY ARE HOHOLS LIKE THIS???

twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1545411945519538177

Attached: Hohol Army.webm (374x374, 2.93M)

Fucking savage mayo monkeys

>Country under attack
>Police don't work
>Looters get caught
>OMG why would they do that?
Fag

Show flag

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

Looter being punished my ass. These are faggots having a BDSM party. One does not simply focus in hitting the ass like that because the guy stole something.

gay faggot crackers

if you westoids punished the nogs and pakis like this, you wouldn't be getting arrested for slightly questioning your immigration policies

Where are they getting all of that cling wrap? I only have like one box on hand.

Remember Ukrianans are Russians with a made up identity their mannerisms are the same here we see Ukraine keep Russian rape traditions alive

nigger is factual here

Mongol dna

It’s for humiliation, there is an account of a man being wounded in battle vs Apache and as he lay there one jumped off his horse and began to rape him, screaming and hollering to his friends as they circled around him, as he climaxed he began to scalp the guy

Are you retarded? I hate ukies but what would you if emus started a war with you again inflation hits the moon and some dude stole food?

probably plastic drop cloth

this is the most jewish thing ive read in a long while

Gachimuchi country

Homoerotic

Attached: 1638305536643.png (506x438, 232.32K)

You know he's a filthy hohol. Why bother asking?

*slap*

reminder that people doing that shit are the same people who always had problems with gays flashing their buttcheeks in public places during parades.

Dude
I'm pretty sure you made that up
You have a well developed imagination
I like it lol

Mobie when? We already had nigger raping confederation soldiers in thst tarantino western.

Yup
Yes

>"My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial, can you say the same?"
Take his hand or his neck you fucking homos.

It is really embarrassing
For the guy doing the "punishment"
I'm 100% sure he's getting a hard on