Why are you like this? Get the vaccine...

Why are you like this? Get the vaccine, the chances of you dying from it aren't higher than if you get the original COVID strain

Attached: antivaxxers.jpg (649x537, 138.74K)

kek mogged half pol

Moist is a jewnigger

why are you conflating fear with rational concern

The MRNa drug has a something like 330% greater chance of hospitalisation than "covid". Covid is just a rebranded flu/common cold which idiots like you have been duped into fearing enough to fluff pharma kikes.

I'm just not gonna get it is all.

Attached: 1597980248184.jpg (469x463, 72.36K)

If you only have a 1% chance of dying of Covid, why even get the vaccine?

Attached: 7F927A90-B368-491A-A649-7A069A2B6277.jpg (525x644, 143.01K)

>get covid once
>have to take 500 booster shots
My body my choice.

Kill yourself

What's the issue here? Risk management is important. Being anti-vax is a high IQ movement.

Just report these retard threads as spam.

Governments force the vaccine..

Most of the vaccine kvetching is from /ptg/ bots and MIGAtards, ironically their orange leader was the main shiller of the vaccine.

Attached: neigh.png (2271x2179, 763.13K)

Attached: 1624534542864.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

The non-fatal side effects are also worrying, which are so common they're now running constant propaganda telling us it's normal for kids to get heart attacks.

>Mathematically antivax still logically the one that makes sense
Why cant they meme?

I procrastinate on everything including the vaxx... I never got a single dose and my family mostly took it... in my family, the people who took the vaxx got to go to restaurants and travel, however, they've had COVID like 4+ times now and each time have been very sick, meanwhile, I'm unvaxxed and COVID was a mild sickness for 5 days... never re-caught it either.

Yeah but since it doesnt prevent infection the chances become cumulative.

Nah. Trump's people booed him when he recommended it. It's liberals as usual

Attached: 1656633690136.gif (852x480, 1.06M)

Actually, I have a 0% mortality rate from vaccines. Because I don't take them.

Attached: 1629737503144.jpg (750x582, 49.67K)

Why in the fuck would i take a shot that has a 1% chance of outright killing me, when the virus has a 0.0003% chance of killing me?

It's not ironic retard it just means you're wrong. ptg is full if retards and everyone is antivax, them included.

>the chances of you dying from it aren't higher
We've really come a long way from safe and effective.

So you admit the vaccine does nothing and is pointless? As well as the fact that COVID was never dangerous and the government lied to us for years straight?

Attached: 1655776417804.jpg (1033x1026, 107.76K)

Pureblood reporting in.
Not taking the vaccine at all, but thanks for your concern and efforts.

Have a nice day.

Attached: 13313968381199.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

speak for yourself mutt

Attached: MIGAmutt injects bleach.jpg (487x316, 44.22K)

To My Friends
To My Friends !
senaka no
hane wa
nakushita keredo
Mada
fushigi na
chikara nokowotteru
To My Friends
hikari wo
daite yume
wo miyou yo
Hora
kimi no
hitomi ni niji ga
KAKARU

Angel... Angel... Angel...

Attached: FNSJYoXXIAYZZtI.gif (462x498, 607.55K)

>virus has "1%" mortality rate IF you get it (it's actually a waaaaaaaay lower .001%)
vs
>"1%" mortality rate of a vaccine YOU DELIBERATELY inject into your body (it's actually way higher)
if you can't see the difference you deserve to be ACKed by the jabb

Attached: jab for thee but not for (((me))).webm (298x480, 2.81M)

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Oh how the stables turn

Attached: F698C220-5191-4A69-BC1A-93EAA3169F6F.jpg (856x1024, 95.54K)

Your cells make disinfectant naturally.

Memes will be their downfall

Attached: 1655422032116.jpg (548x559, 65.8K)

Imagine comparing the chance you get something vs the choice you get something

Lol if covid was real you wouldnt be forced to take it retard

>1% mortality rate
nah.
I'll pass on potential cancer, auto-immune disease, prions or who knows what.

>stables
Kek

>taking the vaccine is consensual, a choice
>getting covid is non consensual, not a choice, forced upon western whites by globalism
>these two are in fact the same and comparable

ABSOLUTE.

NIGGER.

TIER.

IQ.

DETECTED.

>1% from covid
>1% from vax
>take vax multiple times
>still catch covid

Lol yeah I’m just not gonna take it, is all.

> ironically their orange leader was the main shiller of the vaccine.
not true.
what's with the lying and shitty memes?
this shit is all untrue childish garbage, and you're bumping each other's threads

When a multi-billion dollar multinational company has to resort to threatening you to try to make you buy their product it's kind of obvious the product is shit

Attached: 165496227239923456787654321 npc vax bells palsey.png (178x190, 12.86K)

How stupid are you faggot ass OP? With your 1pbtid bullshit.

So you are saying either way I have the exact same chance of dying, which isn't true. But I should choose the vaccine because, reasons. So logically retarded. My age group and risk factors mean I have like a 0.03% chance of dying from Covid. Meanwhile no matter your age or condition you have a 1% chance with the vaccine, a GUARANTEED 1% chance to die. I might never even catch Covid, haven't yet. Actually based off my specific health profile the vaccine is likely to effect me worse then most people. So lets say 2% chance of death and 5% chance of injury vs say a 0.001% chance of dying from Covid since there is a chance I'll never even get it factored in.

Lets do the math faggot. I have a 5,000 times better chance of dying from the vaccine then being injured by Covid(5/0.001) I then have a 2,000 times better chance of dying from the vaccine then from Covid(2/0.001).

Now even if you ignore all my math a simple proposition of 1% death from Covid vs 1% death from the vaccine would still mean I should logically NOT take the vaccine.

every time I confront a little faggot like you talking about the 'vaccine' in public, they shut up instantly and act ashamed
nobody actually believes this shit
you just repeat it because you got conned and want reassurance that you made the right choice
so shut up, just how you would irl

Hope you're ready for your booster in 9 months, leaf.

one of these things is being forced on people, the other isn't

also, if you assume a 1% chance for each shot, then the cumulative chances are 1.99% after a second shot, 2.97% after a third, 3.94% after a fourth, and 4.9% if you get a fifth.

>shitty memes
hits too close to home huh faggot?

Attached: 1657380109251m.jpg (1024x929, 81.69K)

Yeah, just like this dude.

Attached: FireShot Capture 1113 - Nick Nemeroff’s old tweet about vaccine resurfaces as comedian dies _ - www.hitc.com.png (829x502, 63.65K)

Except it's not 1%. You're 100% guaranteed to alter your DNA.

You know neither mortality rates moron. And we sure as hell know little about vaccines because they are still in the experimental stage and there is nothing but propaganda and coverups about their usage.

So again why risk a vaccine? When potential and actual side effects are potentially horrendous. And lastly faggot for anyone under age 65 the virus even with the blatant data manipulation does not remotely approach a 1% mortality rate.

You fail at life please kill yourself.

Then why do we need the vaccine at all you stupid fucking nigger. Kill yourself.