Smartest german enviromentalist

Attached: 20220709_110458.jpg (1080x1241, 493.83K)

Sounds like Germany gets to burn more of its lignite before it becomes totally useless, how unforeseen

Yes, we're pretty smart

Might want to shut them off after winter. The power grid is going to collapse when consumers switch to electric heat when they have no gas.

They just want to get rid of nuclear infrastructure no matter the cost, for some reason. What could that be?

Dear God, what is wrong with G*rms? Did Hitler, Stalin and Roosevelt kill all of the smart ones?

50-50 Pussies who are afraid of another Fukushima and the other half is Russia's useful idiots.

hmm weird. it's almost as if destroying germany is way more important than saving the environment.

Unironically yes, or they got Operation Paperclipped. Germany lost something like 10% of its population in the war and much of that was in bombing raids on the sorts of industrial facilities where intelligent people work.

guys
guys
they are trying to get rid of the niggers and turks
they will freeze them out
whites will be fine
darkies? not so much
just let it play out, its going to be funny

Get trady for either insane electricity bills or loadshedding, my shithole country knows all about that shit

Nuclear is a solution. We can't have solutions, no can we? There must always be a problem for us to fundraise against.

The goal is the complete disarmament of Germany, excising their nuclear capability.

TAKE THAT PUTLER!!!

Attached: 9676F898-65BB-407D-9F59-D1BAACD0C8CF.jpg (226x246, 22.75K)

"Green party" taxes plant nutrients (Nitrogen, carbon) and shuts down clean energy in favor of burning coal. Advocates for the strip mining of lithium, a non recyclable battery component for transportation, while driving up costs for everything causing society to consume more energy (work harder) to sustain themselves.
Honk.

you know this shit started when they went apeshit over fukushima, right? before the russian manlet had his meltdown

I hate people that call themselves "environmentalists" but are against nuclear energy. I hate them almost as much as I hate niggers.

it comes with the "package" these days
listen to one of those greenfags some more and you will see how much else they want

I heard jews are good for burning

Attached: A48F79A0-32A8-46E4-9282-A30394A43E63.jpg (1472x1464, 330.18K)

That's because you let niggers decide shit

The only good environmentalist is a dead environmentalist

Attached: 123456789876323456789 erich mercker the might of the reich.jpg (1600x1182, 299.44K)

Our politicians have the minds of c-list celebrities. They'll do anything that gets them some positive attention from the media.

words cant form my impotent dislike for this backwards reality

Dont worry Hanz once France invades most Europe in next 30 years you will have nuclear power again.