So there are two main thoughts on how the universe came into existence right? Which one sounds more likey Any Forums?

So there are two main thoughts on how the universe came into existence right? Which one sounds more likey Any Forums?

>God created the universe
>The universe created itself from nothing

Attached: index.jpg (256x256, 10.59K)

>yfw its both at the same time

Idk, but what i do know is that i cant justify belief in either and if you do you are a complete moron.

The universe is weirder than you think.

>>The universe created itself from nothing
That's not actually the theory AFAIK in regards to the big bang.

Creation out of nothing is fucking retarded. Everything must obey the law of causality. Nothing is without a reason that it is, so assuming that there was nothing before the universe was made is wrong.

>the universe was always here
Why does nobody mention this one?

Ah yes a supernatural being is bound to natural laws. God the Creator is beyond our comprehension. But yes please tell me more about the stupid Big Bang. I'm totally convinced by the physicists that have to constantly add new unexplainable variables to make the math work. We don't know why it doesn't work but when we throw in this magical number suddenly it does. If only real math worked that way. I could have made algebra my bitch just by adding in extra variables that werent there to begin with.

My friend, what I just said was strongly in favor of a supernatural being, to make it more clear: there can't be a universe without something causing it into existence, of course the only possibility here is a God or something else that transcends our human senses. I hate faggot science (TM) as well. Have a nice day!

My apologies then. It seems I misinterpreted your statement to be the other way.

God is Awareness. Awareness is God

Christ is King.

Attached: F715144A-82B7-4F57-BE2A-F7C46592343D.jpg (600x370, 68.35K)

god is trapped and made universe to escape

>the entire universe just sprang up out of nothing, in an instant, for no reason
>so the scientists said "just give us one free miracle and we can roll with it from there"
-Terence McKenna

Attached: terence.png (240x285, 76.63K)

if there was absolutely nothing before the universe then the universe was always here, yes obviously

This. It also doesnt exist at all. You're a figment of your own and the collective imagination. Vibrational resonance creating electrical discharge.

There is no god. But there is a Universe.

time is only an illusion, if there were no sunups and downs you wouldn't even think about it and just assume you are always on the same plane all the time

Attached: 1590913908048.jpg (600x904, 57.82K)

Yeah... unfortunately there is no way out that doesn't involve logical absurdity.

The second one

It doesn’t make a single lick or sense that reality exists, AT ALL! There is no good reason for anything to be here. God, big bang, whatever. Why does something exist at all? None of this makes sense.

Why doesnt everything exist? Why ask why when you can ask why not? What would a wood knot do if a wood knot did? It would become.