Bros... we got betrayed by a rich guy... AGAIN

Bros... we got betrayed by a rich guy... AGAIN

Attached: D32EF18E-7EFC-4C2E-BE2D-6753B6DC9CA1.jpg (1153x1600, 243.09K)

pump and dump is his game. being a dupe is yours.

Betrayed? Ive made a lot of money on this bullshit and stand to make more when twtr stock falls more on monday. Stay poor, idealist retards.

Are you stupid? At this point either Twitter sues him - which leads to court-mediated discovery and Elon getting all the data Twitter kept denying him - or the board needs to have some very serious conversations with the SEC.
It's fucking ogre, for Twitter.

Extremely low quality posts? On MUH Any Forums? Say it ain’t so bros

literally who

they're already sueing

Attached: urgonnabuythisshit.jpg (588x194, 27.32K)

lmao @ how he **literally** does this

Attached: la-shivon-zillis-elon-musk-tweets-off-plat.jpg (1920x1080, 208.83K)

>Be a lefty faggot
>Browse Any Forums
>Make hundreds of threads shilling for Elon Musk
>Elon Musk betray the retardq on twitter
>"OMG you are so stupid"
Get a life faggot

NOOO IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

How fucking stupid are they? This is the whole fucking Br'er Rabbit trick. "OH, PLEASE DON'T THROW ME IN THAT BRIAR PATCH!"

lmfao twitter is such a tranny website holy shit

>we
what? Are you the jeet twitter CEO or something? Who the fuck cares about you

At this point, you'd have to be a fool to believe anything that comes from this con man.

Attached: tokyo.jpg (2000x1333, 786.4K)

They have to, or they're fucked. All they're been doing is buying time while trying to cleam up the platform. They're banning millions of bots accounts and it's not enough.

>People thinks he's anti-system
>He's number 1 recipient of federal grants in the world

But what about the starving humans he could use that money for

He could end world hunger thrice over! —with only 42 billion! never mind the 58 billion that's gone to Ukraine

Attached: capture-20220709-115333.png (600x507, 277.5K)

>All they're been doing is buying time while trying to cleam up the platform. They're banning millions of bots accounts and it's not enough.
Yep!

Now do SpaceX loltard

he actually submitted a challenge to the U.N., they would draft him a plan he'd give them the money. they returned with a 3 month disaster scenario. you can imagine world hunger can't be solved with a plan that ends after 90 days.

Lefty pol and reddit tourists shilled this guy for months.
I never liked him one bit.

boomer
ask me how i know

ROI will probably be based on mining shit like Helium-3

I prefer the Chinese knock off.

Attached: 432432432.jpg (538x861, 54.87K)

Kek
Why would he make the same mistake twice

Attached: capture-20220709-115755.png (800x523, 492.07K)

>ROI will probably be based on mining shit like Helium-3
In 2300

Nah, China is already supposedly doing it right now, according to Global Times.

The deal is not over yet, they will likely go to court over this shit and it'll drag on for a few years. Could still end up with Elon buying twitter at a reduced price

>Imagine falling for the totally not controlled billionaire is your friend psyop again

You fucking retards have no idea how large deals work. Have you ever even bought a car? Did you just hand over the money at the first price? I have had salesmen call me back weeks later to offer a deal to meet numbers. Most costly thing most of you have bought is a playstation.

Serves ya right for being such a tool. Never trust someone that rich. They're in it for themselves alone, which is why they're that rich in the first place. And they are detached from reality because they are that rich.

>bros
shill word.
shills.

it's so.

>it takes money to make money
i'd like to see you bring a product to scale
while also competing against a dozen other established car companies in your own country
all the while a bunch of faggot politicians attempt to pass laws to make it illegal for you to sell directly from the factory