He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: yeieifiw72eifff727eieowo2o2of.jpg (1059x354, 81.01K)

What are they going to do?
BBC shill and shooting up a school?

>on god just 2 weeks senpai fr fr

Lol, what's he going to do?
Complain on twitter?

Niggers are more important, move aside roastie

Man these kids really love abortion

insanely cringe. zoomers feel suicidal when their parents make them get a job. absolutely worthless, impotent generation. tight zoomer pussy belongs to big millennial cock.

Attached: chadwolf.jpg (2048x1388, 573.03K)

Oh no a wave of useless fat trannies is gonna...complain...on the internet

Ethan resists heterosexuality

These lefties have no idea what is happening at the ground level. They think twitter is reality because 90% of posts are made by AI bots that push the globohomo KIKE agenda.

I wish these fags would log into Counter-Strike for 5 minutes to play with zoomers. Every game you will have at least 2-3 zoomies screaming nigger and trying to get other people to say nigger in voice. Zoomers are going to be hyper-racist. The ones that are lefties in high school will be the most hardcore Nazis by 2030.

Zoomer here. AMA

Attached: 84B71151-2CAC-406B-8AE8-501825BFDF0A.jpg (1125x1340, 134.33K)

Shortly after that gen z will learn that they were the exact right generation to sell out their whole and nation for fake social media points before they are lined up and ahot

Gen Z are the softest cunts who have ever drawn breath.

>the lowest testosterone, fattest, laziest generation ever
Ooh I'm so scared!

Oh my god, are they going to cut their penises off in solidarity? Keep me informed.

Attached: IMG_1657.jpg (720x1005, 104.74K)

why are you gae?

I'll have you know they're going to take a bunch of SSRIs and complain to bots.

they're the most inept, weak, cowardly pussies alive today. weakest generation by far.

i thought zoomers were racist and conservative. is this just another episode of liberals don't think conservatives exist because they live inside echo chambers

Zoomer warlord/next Hitler/Alexander the great here. AMA

Attached: 4DEA73BB-CF67-431E-B421-E2D700CAA8BA.jpg (626x1258, 237.95K)

Uhhh they have nothing to live for, are MKUltra'd enough to not understand fundamental reality, and they're crazy. I wouldn't want to piss of Gen Z.

50% of Gen Z men will take a load of cum inside their mouth and swallow it. They are fags, albeit useful cannon fodder for us millenials when we lead them into battle.

Zoomers are tranny faggots with no skill and no drive to do anything in life

Will they look up from their phones and social media for 2 minutes to actually do something? I’m not convinced

When’s your surgery to chop off your cock?

kek
they dont know do they
Russia has become dominant
Saudi is running out of oil and fast
The West is having a shitfit because they have just realized in order to keep fueling vehicles and producing fertilizer they are going to have to buy of Russia
The EU is begging Hungary to share its gas
They wont because Russia will cut off supply if they do
>poor Khaz bros
>dont farm its bad for the environment
kek
its because you cant produce fertilizer and dont want to admit that in the space of a week the combined intelligence services of the western world fucked up so much they have plunged us into ww3

give these fags a week with people in palestine then let them talk about resistance

>Complain on twitter?
Where conservatives are banned, so they won't even see him complain.

Attached: kek.png (500x498, 469.94K)

Eat tide pods and yeet into traffic.

Every generation feels this way. All that teenage angst. Tsk tsk. Anyways they see old republicans as an easy target. So they’re unafraid. A true testament to how docile republicans are. However if they did succeed they would be naive to believe they won a prize worth obtaining. Because Russia and China see them as easy targets. And rightfully so. China is always looking to expand. Lots of chinamen will feel cheated by not having any cousins. Will want to make sure their grandkids can have some. Need more room for all that.

ILL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU PUSSIES. MY GENERATION IS NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH. BORN BEFORE ‘97? CONSIDER YOURSELF ALREADY FUCK DEAD BITCH. YOU SHOULD CONSIDER IT HONOR THAT YOU WILL BY MY BIG ZOOMER COCK AFTER YEARS OF SLAVING AWAY FOR THE BOOMER JEW BUT YOULL PROBABLY COMPLAIN JUST LIKE ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LIMP MILLENIALS ALWAYS DO INSTEAD OF JUST COMMITTING ARSON AND PUTTING BOOMERS IN HAITAN RUN NURSING HOMES LIKE THEY FUCKING WANTED SO BAD. THE DAY OF THE RADICAL INSANE ZOOMER UPRISING IS SOON UPON AND NO MILLENIAL BUSSY WILL GO UNSCATHED. YOUVE BEEN WARNED

Attached: D1A31354-12BB-46E6-95D3-10BD05E4D21A.jpg (1200x2208, 373.05K)

cultured by tiktok finna slap a boomer
dems bussin voters to the pols lowkey fire no cap
fr fr

Zoomers are the gayest and most retarded generation to date.
They won't do shit.

It's amazin to me how everything under the sun is a divisive issue, from race, gender, abortion, wealth inequality, politicians, media. BUT NEVER THE FUCKING CENTRAL
BANKERS.
btw my captcha was XWARX.

Attached: WAR.png (277x110, 8.32K)

This.

Attached: 1616056087732.gif (220x220, 659.36K)

Zoomers will do something or the white race will die

>aaaand click "Post"

I keep hearing more and more how Gen Z is somewhat conservative

Zoomers are too busy taking dick in the ass or scissoring with one another

Attached: 20220705_113128.jpg (1502x1042, 138.11K)

What are they going to do? Stare at their phones while pointing their broccoli hair at us?

Zoomers are a lost cause, the indoctrination went balls to the wall with Obama, so it's been more than a decade of these youth in indoctrination camps, consooming globohomo media and tiktoks.

>my generations is special!
>it will be different this time!
>I am living in the most important time ever!
>ME ME ME ME!
every time

I can't even must the energy to care.
>muh generation
yea ok good luck with that idea from your mental shoe box

I WILL DRAW A COMIC!!!

They are not.

Create a new TikTok dance trend

Generation Zwink. Fucking faggots. All lanky faggots with poodle hair.

>literal twitter-who screencap
>4 words from OP
neck yourself, you double-nigger. options field.

Attached: sneedthattwat.png (600x482, 283.85K)

Why do you keep skipping leg day?

zoomers are pussies and subhumans

Attached: 1653487265925.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

DHS is gonna pay you a visit in about 6 months.

Everyone but me gotta learn ur cringe

What are they gonna do recite their pronouns?

Just like Democrats are about to learn that Latinos were the exact wrong race to piss ON.

Zoomers aren't really people.

He has to learn he has cancer

Why are young men cringe in anglo countries but based in non-anglo countries?

...In Minecraft