HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Say goodbye to Europe

Pic related is pretty bad but imagine the chaos when Russia shuts-down Nord Stream 1 starting Monday 11th of July.
INB4 Sri-Lanka style revolution in Europe.
Shit is inevitable at this rate.

Stay safe Euro brahs.

Attached: 163821323412.png (784x574, 299.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkala_Naval_Base
mylondon.news/whats-on/whats-on-news/pride-london-flags-regent-street-24300963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sanctions are working.

Can't wait until euro goes bankrupt.

>US destroying an economic rival
indeed & the kikes will cash in

Wow

Attached: 1614960465919.jpg (960x539, 45.1K)

Yes, the sanctions are on us.

Good maybe all the parasites will leave

Every time you go to buy food and you find that you can't afford it, just say 'Take that Putler'

Attached: 1508901513528.jpg (476x476, 43.92K)

I'm praying that this will actually cause to collapse of this traitorous state and government.

You'd think the people will realize sanctions are meant to harm them, not other countries.

>revolution
Not in germany tho

>yfw you never implemented it (the sanctions)
Feels good being on the right side of history for once.

Attached: 1656916736980.jpg (600x788, 95K)

Just look at the USA trade deficits.

Should've nuked Russia in the 40's.

you really think kikes kie bernard baruch would have allowed that lol

As is shutting down farming across europe. I'm glad euros are competing with us on who can crash first

Now will European countries be willing to invade Venezuela for oil? Cause that would kill three birds with one stone

We will go into crisis and all the refugee leeches will leave to other countries because there will be no more gibs for them.
Then we can be homogeneous once more and rise from the ashes stronger than ever before.

One can dream, I suppose

why is europe so dependent on mutts? They already have a collective union, why don't they just tell the mutts to fuck off?

The parasites in tent cities have said a long time ago already they spent everything to the coyotes to get to Europe and are now stuck. They're not going anywhere, they'll just finally starve to death.

Yep, working as intended by USofA.

>shut down nuclear power
>fuck yourself out of oil
Germany has got the be one of the worst managed countries in the world right now. Sri Lanka tier.

There is plenty of room over here, eurofriends.

that's what zog puppets get
there is no deliverance, there is no redemption, there is nothing to make it "worth it"

you sell your soul for nothing, you suffer on earth, then you die and go to hell

I guess most Europeans on this board think so.
Keep prepping bros.

>Sri-Lanka style revolution in Europe.
Europeans are the most cucked human beings on the planet, they're the ultimate in domestic goy cattle.

They will literally NEVER do anything

Attached: britain 2022.png (768x945, 1.28M)

Europeans are way more cucked than the mutts. They won't do shit to save their country from the parasites infecting their governments.

We managed to get control through the WEF as well as the fact that there are major military bases in every country in Europe

We could tell Europeans to kill themselves and they'll start lining up en mass

Simple as.

Attached: riga.jpg (1280x960, 375.56K)

No BMWs no welfare for Latvia. AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 34326576547876.jpg (664x913, 49.27K)

You're delusional. We're at war with a foreign power. If anything people are more united now than they were before. Both the right and the left are cheering for dead Russians.

Say hello to USofA HIMARS when you get sent to the front lines :)

Because mutts do everything to keep us from russian resources.

Attached: 45061666_101.jpg (1024x576, 71.61K)

It's clearly controlled demolition. If it was simply incompetence, we'd see them occasionally do the right thing on accident.

bro, not everyone suffers from Russia derangement syndrome like butthurt belters do

>We
???

Can't wait to go on my 75% discounted trip to Europe.

>Tfw investing into energy as these short sighted scumfuckers drive Europe into a rationing society.

I'm going to make it from their stupidity.

Attached: 1656990884305.gif (640x400, 3.33M)

that must hurt russia
slaba ucrania!

Most people here couldn't care less, they just want some semblance of normalcy prior to the last few years back.

It's not only but also wood, coal, steel etc. Germany smelled their own farts too often and caused mental degradation. As a engineer nation, you relay heavily on export and cheap imports. This is common sense but the current government is full of corrupt wire card niggers, Germanistik Student:innen and retards who cannot do shit without paying millions of advisors.

Get a load of this NATO shill. Calm down before I start posting cum tributes to your cat lady in charge

Attached: 16-166548_pepe-great-post-laughing-pepe-with-glass.jpg (300x447, 11K)

>>US destroying an economic rival
this . always this .
Europe is now buying gas from USA at higher prices then it could from Russia..
our fucking elites are traitorous bastards

>homogeneous
I am afraid that best "elites" can do is "homosexual".

Nope, that would be you Americans.
While BLM was rampaging through your lands you were too busy kneeling.
While a whole election was blatantly rigged you were too busy polishing your guns for the purpose of shoving them up your anuses rather than defending your country.
You Americans are the ultimate goy cattle, hell, you the biggest lapdogs for the kikes.
There will be riots, as there are in the Netherlands right now all over Europe.
The Europeans have balls, when push comes to shove they snap, but you Americans are fucking fags who are a minority in your country at this point.
Kys American, you guys were the #1 vessel for pushing the agenda of your kike overlords.

Not germany no

imagine thinking that US had the same nuclear triad it has now
and had nukes in good numbers to nuke targets inside all of Eurasia
because that is what USSR would be taking in case of such a backstab

I say Stailn should have incorporated Finland back into USSR and sent all fins to Siberia or Africa
for being part of Axis, participating in Leningrad's blockade, waiting like a vulture for USSR to fall so that they could grab all that territory for "the Greater Finland"
because those brainwashed Finnish fuckers treat leniency as weakness and respect only military strength
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkkala_Naval_Base

I really don't want to hear shit from sweden

Attached: swden.png (1086x1189, 859.55K)

the EU is fuckin gay anyway. stripping the identities of all the member countries and trying to make a "combined force" from all of them, which means an army without loyalty to any country in particular, which means it can be used against any of them who step out of line.

We had big anti-covid protests. Speak for yourself.

So did NATO attack Ukraine and Russia then sanctioned Europe or was it the other way round?
Because at this stage I can't tell the difference

Attached: 4a0qas 123456789987654 alice in wonderland.jpg (500x680, 96.11K)

That's London, not Britain burgercuck

Attached: gayhouse.jpg (1484x960, 277.09K)

Didn‘t 2 of them get destroyed recently?
All that taxpayer money went down the drain.

I'm sure it really showed him. Enjoy getting stabbed to death over a can of soup tomorrow. You underaged fags got way to emotionally involved in something that you lose no matter the outcome.

I want to say that pic looks shooped, but we've hit such depths of clownworld I honestly can't tell anymore.

Attached: 1631832385917.png (540x303, 219.03K)

All of Britain is just an extension of London

According to some German newspaper the price for USA gas is 1300% higher than russian.

Yes user I'm sure of it you retarded fucking Finn probably have a shrine to Bush in your home

You fuck with Venecas, you fuck with all latam.
Mind your business, americuck.

this is what happens when you refuse to venture out of /uhg/

Attached: 1631851080960.jpg (675x728, 131.56K)

No. Yurocuckistanis are entirely incompatible with liberty. Frankly I hope hundreds of millions of them freeze and die. They don't deserve any better.

Yes, Russia has Himars equivalents but reddit thinks its some sort of epic magic weapon

mylondon.news/whats-on/whats-on-news/pride-london-flags-regent-street-24300963

Yes by literally deploying them dangerously close to the front

Reportedly yes

Yeah, figures. Also checked.

I have the same tank top as the guy second from left. Am I gay?

We have lower inflation than the US.

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

Post any source material related to a formal declaration of war by Finland, NATO or any western power.

for now

Angry slavoid.

our gas is expensive too you faggot we all got betrayed by our elites just like we all always do. The entire west needs a french reovlution

According to whom?

Attached: Dutch Farmers.jpg (455x640, 82.91K)