What kind of gun is this?

What kind of gun is this?
Looks like a fragging fun from unreal tournament or something

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-121106~2.png (1592x1466, 1.81M)

Kike nigger jewer 3000

Nine toobs and a trigger.

The BFG-9000

The Big Fucking Gook 9000

Attached: PSX_20220704_183933.jpg (568x718, 185.93K)

Volley gun.

Attached: 93487592387.png (1361x908, 620.95K)

Looks like a dazzler. Bright lights and lasers designed to disorient people its aimed at.

The Nigger Buster 9000

Can't help but admire people building DIY stuff.

not gonna lie, it’s kind of amazing as far as nigger-rigging goes.
I wouldn’t even call it mulatto-making, it’s into the quadroon-crafting or octaroon-engineering area
it’s basically the chaingun cannon from Duke Nukem 3D

First Blood

It's a light/laser you dumb gook

How can someone have that kind of hobbies in Japan and go unnoticed?

“Building things” is a very common hobby and wouldn’t raise any eyebrows. The availability of DIY components here is incredible, and high schools have engineering and robotics clubs. The main thing would be how he tested ballistics without being noticed. However, he lived in Nara which has a lot of empty mountainous areas nearby, and fireworks are common enough that hearing booms and pops out in the uninhabited forests could be overlooked.
He must have been incredibly secretive even by Japanese hikki shut-in standards, and not getting caught would have been a matter of luck, but the official story is not entirely unbelievable. I still have my suspicions though.

maybe post a link to an article
looks like a custom job

I swear that guy had a level of dedication rarely seen. If the description of the place he lived in is right he didn had much beside his prototype. Really frightening. I guess it's the Japanese work ethic exceptionalism showing even there.

It’s one of the other DIY black powder guns they took from the home of the guy who murdered Abe. It’s probably the same kind of gun as the murder weapon but this one is absurdly large.

What do you make of the motives, english-teacher-kun?

People think explosives and firearms are high technology…. It’s harder to craft a suit of armor and a well balanced long sword

Looks like a cell phone triggered multiple shotgun or mini-rocket launcher.
Place it at an open window overlooking some event and when the targets assemble trigger it from a distance by a phone call or text message

Am I supposed to think this is just a coincidence?!?

Attached: 1657381471958.png (1361x908, 479.8K)

>unseen

now you know why they want you to 'own nothing'. all it takes is one dedicated autist with some box store hardware to cut off the head of your local globalhomo shill. this utterly terrifies them, so they spend years grooming you to rely on the service industry so you dont know how to do shit on your own.

zoomers think making a sandwhich is a life hack, we are intentionally being crippled developmentally by our leadership caste. today the lone nut assassin reminded them that there is still work to be done.