Elon scammed you retards

When will you learn?

Attached: 24AC6E1B-333C-4E2C-9971-2E13B37FCB79.jpg (827x639, 125.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWc94NWRjNw
youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right wing npcs mad lol

Is he going to have to pay the $1 billion? Twitter withheld materially relevant information so that should void that.

all fields

Attached: 1476337706199.jpg (3628x6760, 3.76M)

He is neither a victim nor is he a huckster. He's a hero.

>Hear about Elon buying Twitter
>Don't have a twitter
>Still don't have a twitter
>Elon announces he is going back on deal
>Still don't have a twitter
How exactly have I been scammed again?

>dumb conservatives didn't switch sides when monetarily convenient like i did haha

Finally, a decent take.

>1pbtid Twitter screencp thread

How? I did not give him anything. You kikes are insufferable

Best part is Spencer scammed the same retards. We need to start getting rid of all the dumbasses on our side because they're a fucking embarrassment.

rollando

He’s a scammer for not letting twitter scam him?

>the eternal butthurt Spencer

Le rôle

roll

Proof of concept is in, Musk just needs another 5 or 10 years and another 1 trillion dollars to get it to "The Government is comfortable with the fact that people are sleeping in their cars as it drives along".
youtube.com/watch?v=iWc94NWRjNw

Attached: CIA_1944_manual_sabotage2.png (1448x782, 420.16K)

I love grifter on grifter violence. It pleases me and my patron God Phobos.

>another twitter screencap talking about thing no-one outside of twitter cares about

bucket crab

Left wingers have always agreed with racists

Attached: IMG_4336.jpg (1440x1665, 675.01K)

chanelle the cokehead
i will redeem now sirs kthx goodbye

btw, economy thread:

crazy how glowy dickie thinks acting like a salty bitch on twitter is the way

Come on now, he kinda did brag that he was going to buy it. His fault for doing so.

Tony

>Is he going to have to pay the $1 billion?
No of course not.
Twitter knowingly misrepresented their MAU - they had to know it was almost all bots - so they are in violation

Oh look another 1pbtid, twitter screenshot gaslighting thread.

I'd trust a trumpster more than this glownigger who celebrates hanukkah. Trumpster may be stupid, be they're honest and don't know any better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-163724_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 286.77K)

He's the militarys biggest contractor.
Get wrecked liberals

I agree. Elon should do some real blue collar work for his money just like Spencer does.

Rollirino

I always get fucked on these things.

Do we get any discovery? If nothing else, we learned that a large group of people don't want free speech anymore.

Didnt the little charade expose that most of twitter is dnc bots and reveal fraud in SEC filings?
Seems like the plan from the start, which is odd because musk is not against globohomo.
Not sure how this is a loss for anyone but twitter though

Kek
>No one cares

Attached: Big Time.jpg (558x115, 6.52K)

Rollin' fir Vicky

Attached: 20220628_175958.jpg (720x821, 217.7K)

Does this faggot really think young, right wing politics take place entirely on twitter?
Fucking female minded attention whore.

Richard Spencer has to post his tweets here because he gets more exposure on Any Forums.

Just look at the screenshot! 35 likes? What a fucking nobody. After years of trying to be a relevant e-celeb, this is the best he can do. Womp womp.

Attached: 1652238182676.jpg (226x258, 8.77K)

I remember feeling sorry for this guy when he debated Styyx and he nearly cried because people kept calling him a fed.

Hes making it very hard for me to maintain that sympathy.

>the right wing boogie man is dumb
>I am smart
Literal who.
>No you!
Herbs

why not

>fucked over Twitter. I don't use
>didn't take money from me
>Hurr durr he scammed you
Seethe and cope

Sage

please no sheboon!

FILTER ALL SPENCER THREADS

The stuff he has contributed to making space travel economical unironically massively outweighs the contributions of useless people like him all combined. Even if he is a weird living meme, Musk has objectively gotten some very useful things done.
What the hell of practical use or importance did Richard Spencer or online lefty twitterfags do?

QRD?

"Scammed me"

I haven't given Elon Musk or his company a dime... I would love to own a flame thrower made by the boring company, and maybe one of those Tesla trucks.

Actually, he fucked with YOU subhumans for weeks and then cut out after flipping twitter to the authorities. This long cope has been the best part as usual though. One of our toys fucked you up and there's nothing you can do about it libtard. Any Forums is eternal and your safe spaces are compromised.

rollin

>scammed
How exactly?

Underaged.

Rollin

Gloes mad

>Year of our Lord 2022
>Citing federal assets
Absolutely embarrassing.

Oh fuck off, that's all bullshit. Hope you die on your trip into space.

Elon Musk bragged about having the "fuck you" money to buy Twitter, bots and all, then pulled out because his empire is an illusion.

Rollin rollin rollin

Success is assured.

Hoping for a bpd chick

Rolling

Watching right wing paypigs grovel before a billionaire African American welfare queen is hilarious.

Scammed how? I didn't invest any time or resources.
Same.

Rollan

captain hindsight

wish he had seen charlotesville being the dead of his career

>flag
into the trash it goes

REAPER GET

The glowfag Spencer wants you to hate him. You don't need a reason, just be outraged.

Richard Spencer is the biggest tard on the internet.
He's worse than bunkertrannies and BLM-supporters.

Roll

How? By not importing me to NYC?

Didn't Qsay that these companies will collapse under the weight of their own illegal activities? Hrm... curious

This is first time I agree with Ricardo

uwu

does anyone actually like this guy anymore?

rolling

The world's most obvious glownigger said something and 30 twitter bots "liked" it.

lol fuck off richard
buy an ad

>right wing paypigs
you think any of us buy his dogshit cars?

44-45 plz. I need to see this illegal twerk.

rolando

Ricardo is a faggot but he's not wrong here. The shit happened with dogecoin ,gamestop, boring company etc. Elon Musk is a huckster.

Come on, snooki let's go

Leave Musk Alone. He's doing just fine. Help him stay focused on self driving cars and none of us will have to perform the menial labor task of piloting vehicles ever again.
youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

Attached: gun_control_8.png (622x765, 516.83K)

retard glownigger spencer is as low iq as you

He is a con man look into his hostile takeover of paypal

Fucking Leafs? No, can you even afford luxury soup?

based

No one cares what elon says, and even fewer no ones care about what this kike says.

Twitter will lose any lawsuits , Elon will pay nothing, twitter is collapsing and it’s board will be sued into the poor house
I’m a good learner

Which flag do you think Richard Spencer loves the most?

Lol imagine siding with BLM over someone who advocates for a white empire. I see where your priorities sit.

roll

>Penis Sphincter has his first decent take in half a decade
>miggers and other useless "right wing" nigger cattle coping that Musk was playing 4d chess

>the antichrist is a hero
imagine seeing everything that was so wrong about the world plastered before your eyes, every waking moment, then supposing the most powerful man in that world was actually there to save it. it's like we make fun of cave dwellers for their tony stark fantasies or ghost of kiev ravings, disregarding that elon is the equivalent of our capeshit.

Spencer is a fraud and his whole career has been managed by jews

rollllllll

alt right retards MALDING ITT