Any Forums BTFO

Any Forums BTFO

Attached: 4ozss9dopv391.png (1435x2048, 2.16M)

or it might be that people are fed up with that Slaaneshi death cult known as LGBTQOFNOPSJFNIOPS

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-06-25-at-2.05.32-PM.png (1830x1256, 3.76M)

>you hate homosexuality and femininity in men
>you must be gay!!
If this is a rational thought in your brain you should just kill yourself ngmi

>homophobes are akshually faggots themselves
>homophobia originates within the LGBTHIV+ community
>we need to kill all faggots to ensure the end of homophobia
I accept your terms

How you BTFO my dick OP :D.

I don't understand nigger faggot speak.
What does the message really convey?

Attached: 1649272904205.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

>/leftypol/ projecting again

Serious question, why the fuck do these retards keep spamming the same low-tier bait all over Any Forums all day? It's not like it changes any of our minds, it's pointless. They just reinforce how much we hate them and everyone like them the more they do it.

They are unironically creating their own monsters.

>that nuclear level projection

we all understand gay sex. we understand prison. gay sex is something someone does its not who they are. its you freaks that want to make sucking and fucking cocks an identity

Actual shilling doesn't happen as much as nu/pol/ thinks it does
OP is probably just a fellow shitposter doing it for the le epic trawlz like most people do
I respond regardless just because I like to argue whether its organic or not

You should have been here during the elections

Yep this was made by a tranny

Yes but 99% of them never respond, never argue, they just make another post along the same vein right after. An actual troll (at least in my case) would keep it going after it starts getting popular.

They aren't shitposting, they're spamming.

Couldn't tell you user
I agree because when I do the same I respond to every post and try to drag it on for as long as possible to waste their time and mine as much salt as I possibly can for maximum lulz

That's what I mean. All posts like this follow a fairly strict structure, and they feel inorganic as fuck. The only thing that makes sense to me is that some faggots from left-leaning sites make bots and just have them going for some autistic reason.

all those problems are solved by belief in Christ.

You are mad lmao

didn't read

Attached: based man tells it how it is.png (1435x2048, 2.46M)

>projection
Kek

Dildo can't even make a maga cap right.

go suck niggers cock bob

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4.8K)

>"use toxic masculinity to deny being a faggot"
that's not a bad thing. Fags can't build and maintain societies. The culture those spiteful mutants create harms societies more than it helps; they are a net negative as a group. Plus, they are annoying and off-putting.

The more of them that remain in denial and in the closet, the better off every one else is.

Attached: [email protected] (447x480, 219.99K)

wouldn't it be chucks feed and seed.

Why do leftists make these comics who are they for

I mean make that with your standard pride parade fag, shrieking abortion protester or literally any blm rioter...

I'm bisexual, still a White nationalist because I'm still White. If you can prove I'm Jewish, I'll move to Israel and join the Likud.