Why does Any Forums hate on Inidans (pajeets)?

Well?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000672503081.png (677x960, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xgx6xrc0gBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo in loo

So- just memes?

Attached: leopard attack 2.jpg (800x450, 102.38K)

See that's an indian with brains.

Brains that you can see.

Nah, that's just his exposed skull. He got scalped

Attached: monke.webm (264x480, 745.95K)

I think they are alright. They just need to go back to India, is all. Bunch of patriotic traitors, kek.

I love indians. They can be pretty jewy sometimes however

All the fucking cold calls about my windows computer.

They hate whites

Because indians are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1648333800348.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

I just find their smell particularly offensive. Most are pretty rude too. You get the odd based one though.
At first I was kind of pissed of them taking over all the menial jobs that take away from whites but it is mildly satisfying having them slave at Tims for me everyday calling me sir

I dont, most of our construction workers and hotel receptions are indian and are overall okay.

Because the curry niggers keep calling me 10 times a day trying to scam me on Medicare. I'm fucking sick of their shit and have started race baiting them in hopes that they stop, because fuck those guys.
>Hello, my name is Jack from Dallas, I sound like a pajeet and you can tell I'm full of shit, do you have Medicare parts A and B?
>Jfc Jack, I can smell the curry through the phone. Don't call here again.
Fuck pajeets.

They are the most ugliest, disgusting, dirtiest, lying, mentally ill pieces of shit and I hate dealing with them every time I need tech support. Fuck street shitters and I will redeem when I want to you bloody bastard bitch

Attached: You Caan go fuck yourself.gif (500x270, 1.16M)

The artistry. The torn scalp. The vicious glaring jaws of the leopard. The terrified poojeet.
I just came in my pants

Unrelated but last week a Leopard walked into my locality at night and spent the night terrorising the stray and pet dogs. We had to call the local zoo officials who came with their nets and cage and him caught and released him back into the forest. Leopards are massive up close, but they seldom roar as you would expect them to

Honestly I think it's primarily Jewish/Israeli shilling behind both pajeet-hate and turk-hate. I say this because those two groups are relatively normal and arguably the least troublesome immigrants to western nations. They are also among the whitest.

They don't commit crime like niggers. They don't refuse to learn English like hordes of spic central americans. They seem to interact with whites in a more pleasant manner than East Asians who can seem cold and robot-like sometimes. Idk, I have no hate for pajeets, and wish them the best

Very nice, well done caring for the environment, we do appreciate that.
Now stop fucking calling us, and fuck you and your Medicare parts A and B scam.
But thank you for not harming the kitteh. You did good.

More importantly, why do Indians hate themselves? youtu.be/xgx6xrc0gBs

Attached: 1577886741522.jpg (460x365, 27.26K)

Why do they shit in the streets? Life is mystery.

their religion tells them to, the idea of shitting in a house is sacrilegious to them, makes sense in some regard not to shit where you eat, but like most fanatics they take it too far