Power Thread

If rolling blackouts, energy supply fuckery, and the WEF’s plan to make us all dependent on the system continue to escalate, what’s our response?

> I can make guns/ammo, I’ve got a lathe/chemistry set/whatever
> heh nothing personal, I’ve got a ham radio
> and so on
Point is none of that works without power.

Is Any Forums planning to stockpile gas, make their own gas, or do something cool like that user from awhile back who was posting his custom Sterling steam engines?

Attached: CFBF3F7B-8032-467C-895F-8A4E84E20D52.png (1200x1200, 1.28M)

I have enough propane for a few months of running my generator to keep freezers frozen. after that we will all be back to smoking and curing meat water glassing eggs and water bath and pressure canning over fires.

I’m an electrical engineer, this is a non issue for me. Easiest method of success would be hydroelectric energy use/storage but almost nobody owns land with this so gg buy solars I guess

Wood gasification will work but you will be burning a shit ton of wood.

shit user that's a good point, I never thought about this before.

If you don't have a generator and ample propane supply already you are ngmi

Start buying batteries you dumb fucks

You can hook a turbine to the public underground water pump to generate electricity and you won’t be found out until several years later. The mayor will just send you a letter to not do it again

I have oilheating (4k litre tank) and woodstoves (and uncle owns a forest), I have a generator and one of my houses has solarcells.
Should be fine for at least a few winters.

Why does mine look different OP?

Attached: milker.jpg (1875x1957, 277.9K)

Use white power.

At least, until someone like me comes and sets fire to your forest because imma burn out all the innawoods types for their cowardice during the apocalypse

Owning a generator will soon be racist

There is no house in this forest you retard, it's just to get fuel.

who said anything about a house, I'm just going to burn down your woods

You would burn yourself down cleetus, because you are too stupid to use a gasoline can.

Attached: 1637361897776.png (400x400, 304.78K)

I've got 12 months supply of survival grade power buried in buckets in secret locations around the northern hemisphere, anyone who doesn't have at least 24 months of power within arms reach at all times isn't going to make it

based

Attached: 1602443001017.jpg (734x711, 91.87K)

>none of that works without power.
you can drive a lathe with a belt powered from a water wheel

You don’t need electricity to create guns and ammo.

I think the smart play here is to learn to rely less on electricity if you can. If you've got lots of capital then by all means go ahead and run your methanol generator off your home-distilled methanol or set up a steam engine or gasifier, but for most of us I think it's best to look into low tech and passive methods as best we can.

A generator is a good thing to have, ideally a dual or tri fuel model but really you should also have a solar setup and an array of deep cycle batteries for storage.

Solar (or hydroelectric, but not realistic for most) is really the only way to have truly long term power, relying on fossil fuels wont work in a truly fucked situation.

Have a 10kw solar system but no batteries.
I've noticed car batteries only last about 5-15 years at the absolute maximum tried to scavenge some but they all die