/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3282

Prev:▶Day: 136 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly8

▶Latest
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: st.smoothie.png (1000x667, 311.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/strelkovii
twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, love the bottle label

good afternoon
I hate russians

Attached: Polish_and_Czech_tanks.jpg (1280x853, 184.07K)

7 years for wrongthink

Attached: 1558373970694.jpg (813x1035, 228.27K)

Threadly reminder that russian separatists are the jannies of this war
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE

Attached: 1657377191730.webm (848x464, 2.81M)

Fuck ziggers

Attached: LeraLying.png (2048x1775, 1.51M)

sanctions are starting to sting. Congratulations, Vladimir, you brought back the USSR, with all its poverty, lying, autocracy, and inhumanity.

Now Russia will die like it as well, as the shit system collapses into a thousand pieces.

reminder pic related actually happened

Attached: 1656865204959.jpg (842x630, 112.31K)

>Updated Mega 1K Tomboys pics GET

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1000 files, will add more later

Attached: 1657214307990.png (700x1000, 374.72K)

Alright uhg, I'm going to build a rocket and strap myself to it and shoot it at russian side of Narva.
I need a few things to mentally prepare myself.
Marichka and other renditions of the sorts.

I also need Oryx memes because i like them the best.

Attached: signal-2022-03-19-015007_001.jpg (640x343, 28.69K)

>>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
>The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE
Why should they get paid when russians see them as the walking dead cannonfodder who will stop functioning sooner or later anyway?

i like how denis looks like he was hit with a hammer
nice drawing, still cant bring my lazy ass to make some OC

Nah, they will eat shit and drink voodka, these subhuman vermin need nothing more to go on for the motherland.

That's what you get for trusting Russians, lmao.

feeding the monke lol
more like feeding him ukie bodies

the motherland has no sustainable or productive industries under sanctions. It's just a gas station, in an attrition war vs. half the world's GDP and Industrial output. Russian forces will eventually collapse under the deluge of well supplied, well trained Ukranian forces and then it will crumble as it no longer has the forces needed to keep itself together.

>russia will soon have lost 1000 tanks invading ukraine
christ russians are an embarrasement in warfare

good they came back i was really worried

reread
>the FAMILIES of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments
those soldiers probably dont give a shit if they dont get paid, as long as they are fed and have ammunition, but when your wife has to whore out for money while you fight, thats something else

Attached: jannydivision.jpg (613x606, 79.21K)

its not much but here

Attached: 1655887276731.png (600x1000, 209.36K)

Hey lads, i have little request to make of you. Today, some faggot with a Ukrainian flag shitposted in the Russian thread on Any Forums. He triggered the russhits, so they came to our thread where we minded our own business, and started to spam it with nonsensical posts en-masse. So I started spamming gore, of course. Problem is, there's like 4 of them and I'm alone, since the other two autists don't help me, really. Can you drown this thread in russhit gore? Pretty please.

Attached: photo_2022-07-05_23-00-01 (2).jpg (960x1280, 132.18K)

Attached: 1655266686534.png (1400x1400, 366.7K)

Attached: 1652296440431.jpg (578x926, 284.98K)

speaking from personal experience fren, next thread you make they will fuck right off