The post-election trumptard cope was kino, can 2024 compete?

the post-election trumptard cope was kino, can 2024 compete?

Attached: file.png (640x474, 516.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eutimes.net/2019/12/who-are-the-lost-10-tribes-of-israel-white-europeans-are-and-there-is-proof-for-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

Attached: migatears.jpg (1872x10000, 2.38M)

I remember the night Trump lost.. it was midnight when congress certified the electoral votes and it was official. Any Forums was enraged and unhinged and clearly not coping at all. It was classic.

also the clownshow and grifting that occurred after the election and esp. after Jan 6 were classic. Kraken cunt, greasy Rudy, pillowfag, and the rest of the clown cast made it especially hilarious.

Naw. I dont see DeSantis (Or whatever other kike puppet they throw in our face) having nearly the same amount of organic support Trump did. Too many people know Democracy is fake and gay now.

>Does he have something left up his sleeve?
It's probably handcuffs.

DeSantis will wipe the floor with Trump. I can't wait to see them debate eachother and tear eachother to pieces like pitbulls. All the Republican superPACs are focusing all their money on DeSantis.. Trump is dirty and corrupt goods.. only his dumb, poor, moronic, skill-less, rural white trash supporters still like Trump.

That was hysterical. The Trumptards would get so mad about the 2 more weeks meme and constantly cope and seethe about how the meme was meant to make fun of covid, not them.

Turns out his plan was to sit back and watch the democratic party destroy itself.

Jews are so traumatized by Jan 6 they are still trying to mentally recover years later with some gay fake kangaroo court that nobody in the entire nation is taking seriously.

Most white right wingers in this country (50-70 million people conservatively) agree with the Jan 6 ritoers and hope for more. You mobilized the national guard out of fear from an organic movement that represents the will of the masses.

It's not even kino it's just pathetic at this point

By handing them the reigns of power? Great strategy Trump. If you resist your enemies, they win.

You can visit /ptg/ and relive the cope every day for the foreseeable future

Your a fucking retard if you dont think vote manipulation happened.

Every time I poke my head in there, they ignore me. I think they've finally learned not to feed the trolls and just stay in their outdated hugbox.

Execute the drug dealers

>Does he have something left up his sleeve?
NOPE! Lmao nope he did not.

>unironically thinking most people like trump

And they STILL seethe endlessly that Zion Don lost. Topkek. Anybody else remember when pillowguy had a special countdown on a website and a bunch of anons studied it for weeks and it turned out to be a discount for a pillow? There was a lithuania user in that thread who got suicidal from it kek

Attached: 1611173951725.jpg (790x819, 253.63K)

Trumps greatest accomplishment was insuring that Hillary would never become president. I can respect the man for that.. I still like Trump more than any other recent US president. I question is Biden is even alive, or if he is being propped up Weekend at Bernies style?: Obama is clearly the anti-Christ. He';s married to a man, has fake children. Is a Muslim. Trump is a real man in comparison to most of the other US presidents. Real family man. White successful. Not a fag. Trump is a much better President than Justin Trudeau was ever a good Prime Minister. I still respect Donald Trump.

>ahaha drumpf btfo
yawn

I like Trump and no amount of fake nazis posting will change that.

>Your a fucking retard
LOL see me after class, user.

do you live in rural poor shithole america and drive a pickup truck?

eutimes.net/2019/12/who-are-the-lost-10-tribes-of-israel-white-europeans-are-and-there-is-proof-for-it/

Attached: Nordic Cross.png (1920x1404, 467.02K)

Wrong thread, sorry!

>spend 4 years pissing people off because its funny
>people who dont normally vote are pissed off
>those people actually vote because they are pissed off
>record voter turnout because trump decided to make fun of people who normally dont give a fuck about politics
>act surprised this happens and claim it was fraud
its pretty obvious what happened, its also why trump pardoned those 2 nigger rappers
he was worried the black community was going to trash his businesses and start trying to kill him so he freed 2 popular niggers with weapon charges to appease them

Attached: 1654737648750.png (580x435, 298.56K)

Funiest thing was contards losing were much much more salty andrurious than libtards. The right wing npcs are so thinskinned lmao

Attached: 1655716925846.jpg (680x513, 69.89K)

>Real family man
>White successful
>Trump

Attached: 1655756001161.jpg (368x451, 40.9K)

>They stole the election

This time I will vote harder

Low IQs exist in every race and color

>TWO MORE WEEKS! HE’S GOING TO JAIL THIS TIME!

4 years of making fun of leftists for crying when trump won and then they do then when trump loses kek

Attached: seething_berserker.png (633x419, 517.28K)

> (You)
>>Real family man
>>White successful
>>Trump

It's true though. I can respect Trump more so than the global homo faggots running Canada into the ground.

he did ask for money for "fight the fraud" that he pocketed and never used to fight anything, he didnt even pay guilaini kek