Just suck it up and WORK

young people are lazy. quitting your job because "WAHH I AM SAD WAHH" is pathetic. you'll never make it. working should make you happy. you're all just lazy losers who can't handle hard work

Attached: 1582113875970.jpg (1024x768, 172.72K)

I've never understood why people are mad that 75% of people are quitting their jobs. For me in construction everything I hear this I go well looks like it's time for me to get a raise and I always do. GL replacing me with fresh blood if there is no fresh blood.

Based fuck working for $7.25 an hour plus bitch McDonald’s said I’m flush with cash from the stimmy 2 years ago

Attached: AF21D8FC-73BC-4636-AFB7-8392ABF10143.png (1242x2208, 1.65M)

>you should stop working for the jew!
>NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU QUITTING, MR. SHEKELSTEIN ISN'T GONNA MAKE THOSE TENDIES HIMSELF!

Nah fuck that
Let the system collapse
The time is now

Attached: 618E88D9-35BC-4EDD-8F9C-5E1DF4726399.jpg (556x675, 26.79K)

you do it then bitch

Attached: 1647574678946.webm (336x600, 1.94M)

I have a career, house, car, and lots of material possessions. But no wife and children. I work as a means to an end of bettering myself, but that only lasts so long. Men need a purpose to work of their own free will. For most that means a family and modern society has taken that from them.

>interview a bunch of retards in a big city why they left their job
>extrapolate that to the entire country
retarded

here's some video of the people who work at your nursing home

Attached: 1616087486013.webm (568x320, 1.4M)

What's the point of working if you don't have your own family? I they gave men access to subsidized surrogacy I would have a reason to work hard.

Work for what? I'm never going to be able to afford a house and I have no interest in starting a family.
Average wages are falling way behind the standard cost of living, Why would I trade my mental health to earn crumbs?

>just work for mr noseberg for minimum wage goy

I hope the old guy's family beats this cowardly nigger to death !

*john cena music starts*

stop working and go back to university and chill. that's what i did. if you make less than $32k/year while in school you can get $8k/year in grants from the federal government. they don't even look at your assets, just income. work a bit in the summer and relax in university. no point in working full time forever anymore. you'll never own a home or have a family anyways.

kek

There is a lifetime limit on the amount you can receive in pell grants to prevent that here

the satanists print the money for their job centers to distribute and the job centers are adult daycares that 12 years of compulsory obedience training prepared you for
it's not only pointless bullshit work, they overburden you with it to keep you their slave in their prison

Attached: 1657372370113.jpg (1024x475, 88.64K)

I’d rather deal drugs then wage slave. I have a PhD so my job is awesome lol

Property value is slavery with math, so pay them before mom and pop disappear unironically

there's a six year limit here, 10 i think if you're "disabled" (just get an anxiety diagnosis). i make about $30k in the summer and have a couple hundred thousand in assets. much happier doing this than working all the time.

Why would I work when they keep saying: "YOU VILL OWN NOTHING, UND YOU VILL BE HAPPY?"