Why do Mexicans/Latinas look half black?

Why do many Mexicans/Latinas in America especially the women look part black? In Britain this woman would be openly seen as a mixed race half black woman, in America she's a white Latina?

Attached: latina.png (552x577, 439.39K)

Because Latinas are part black duh.

i don't know all i will tell you is from much personal experience with women in the bedroom, latinas get wetter than any other race.

>Why do many Mexicans/Latinas in America especially the women look part black?
because they are.. how dumb are you

So why do they not regard themselves as half black in America? Why are they not viewed as half black by American society? Everyone says Latinas are their own separate race, culture and people yet any Brit would never think "Latina" when they see these women they would just view them as a half black mixed race mulatto person like Daunte Wright or Barack Obama. Why are these women not included as black rather than Latina?

So why are they not called black then like Obama or Daunte Wright is? Nobody calls Obama or Daunte Wright white despite them being half white they are called black but nobody regards these Latinas and Mexicans as black people, they are grouped separate as Latinas as a separate race and separated ethnically from blacks despite clearly being half black

many of them have african admix from slave descendents. Central, Southern america actually brought many more slaves than were brought to North america

You are just good at noticing as most all people are... this woman clearly has some african ancestry

Attached: anthropology atlantic black slave trade map numbers and destination.jpg (3673x2044, 1.08M)

in britain she would literally be white white with curly hair stop the bs

because most aren't HALF black, they are mostly some mix of indigenous and white

Hahaha i know women who don't even consider Greeks or Italians white here. One woman said to me she's not racist because she's dated men from Wales before. There is no way someone like Jennifer Lopez or Alexandria Cortez would be viewed as white here. AOC is clearly over half black and she even said so herself.

I don't think one drop rule is fair at all.... she probly has very little mixture imo. She is a latina. Why is a quadroon or octaroon black? It doesn't really make sense to me. Maybe not fully the other race, but less black than anything else.

They are like 20% negro, 40% white and 40% indio.

I thought they looked like mongoloid goblins

Latina isn't a race stupid bong nigger

They also look like hobbits when they hit the age of 42. Latinas don't hit the wall, they base jump straight off a 9000 ft cliff. Unless they have money to get surgery it's Lord of The Rings up in that bitch!

because in america black means african american.

aoc would be 9 1/2 months of the year white as a fresh painted wall what are you talking about. jennifer lopez ditto btw. maybe enter reality you are 5cm away for getting pakistani primeminister, a white skinned jenifer lopez is your least problem. cool story about the woman with the guy from wales she seems like a good company to have a drink or two.

i know venezuelan, colombian and argentinian over here mayself. none of them has curly hair just for the record, they are fucking white white atleast 7months of the year. i talk about skin feature nothing else. the other 5months they pick up tan faster than others. thats about it. to a degree of tanned, not brown or black.

but Any Forums told me that latinos are le based mestizo native+iberian,they don't have black i mexico
right?

Because society didn't make them say it. Race and ethnicity is a made up concept. They're white with native and a bit of black and speak spanish = latina. Thanks for playing.

mexicans and latinos are a trashy people. Why would you date one of those people from a dead and dying civilization? They are going to move in with you, her family, and you are going to have to deal with her trashy cousins talking shit all the time. Anyone that has lived around these beaners know they are ugly, fat, short, DUMB, and dont take care of themselves or their community. They are FILTHY. These garbage people are not based at all, all these beaners on this board need to go fucking die.

Look at Alexandria Cortez's nose for a start. Any pan-African pro-black person would identify her as a fellow nigga based on her nose alone. I've never seen a white woman or Native Indian woman with AOC's wide flat nose. Even the Hebrew Israelites say that blacks, natives and latinos are all the same people and include them as fellow niggas. They don't care for whites, Arabs or Asians but include Latinos and Natives as "part of the black struggle". Likewise Puerto Rican and Mexican rappers use the word "nigga" in their lyrics all the time and blacks don't mind. But blacks would pull up some Asian or Arab or White for use of the N word but Latinos are allowed to say it because blacks themselves view them as fellow niggas.

>why dont the european indo nigger rape babies identify as nigger instead of “white hispanic”
the same reason why your shitskins are called “Asian lads”

Beaners like to think so. They are this fucking mediocre blob of an ethnic group. Rambling about "god community and la raza" or whatever else these fucking homeless fucking migrant people failed to create in their home countires. Fuck all latinos/

its funny they call USA mutt land when everything south of the Rio Grande is literally pic related.

actual mutts of the south are being used by Jews to racemix whites (who in USA are Euro-ethnicity mutts) out of existence

to answer your question there was a massive african slave importation dating to the 1600s and they mixed in with the native indios and spanish/portuguese

Attached: 1653876827090.jpg (1223x699, 398.07K)

cause dey live at da äquotha

It really depends on the country of origin, and the social stratum. For instance, I used to work in San Diego with a Mexican guy from Tijuana who was upper class and had attended private school in San Diego. He was basically a Spaniard, dark hair European features and light skinned. He spoke like 4 languages, his entire family was more cultured and educated than mine, by a long shot. Through him I met other wealthy Mexicans. Most were European looking, and many were more pale than I am. All spoke at least two languages, and were highly educated. Prim and proper, and far more cultured than your average American. These people maybe had a small amount of Indian blood, but were mostly of Spanish descent. There are very few blacks in Mexico, so it's almost entirely Spanish and Indian mixes,though the upper class remains mostly of European extraction. Brazil, Cuba, Puerto Rico,Colombia all have large black populations so you have a larger pool of mixed people and therefore unique ethnic looks. But you will still meet Cubans and Colombians and Brazilians who look entirely Portuguese, or Spanish, or in Argentina Italian. Simple as.

Because if you could identify as ANYTHING but a fucking nigger, you would.