Canada throws 13million doses because it couldnt find ANY takers at home or abroad

>In July 2021, Canada promised to donate the rest of its procured supply, about 17.7 million doses. But in a statement Tuesday, Health Canada said that despite efforts to meet that pledge, 13.6 million doses have expired and will have to be thrown out.
>As reported by AP, the statement said, "Due to limited demand for the vaccine and recipient country challenges with distribution and absorption, they were not accepted.
archive.is/BWJWK

Attached: 2022-07-09 13.6 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine will be thrown away by Canada because it couldn’t find any takers for it either at home or abroad2-BWJWK.png (933x846, 626.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2022/sessions/conversation-with-albert-bourla-ceo-of-pfizer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2022-07-09 13.6 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine will be thrown away by Canada because it couldn’t find any takers for it either at home or abroad-BWJWK.png (963x1752, 608.56K)

Oh nooo not my poisonous kike spike clot shotarino!!!

Oh no
Anyway
If they do this with Pfizer I’ll be impressed.

Attached: 13D666E1-A501-43EC-A84C-5EB016710E45.jpg (500x503, 47.9K)

I’m glad I don’t pay taxes or get jabs.

It's over. Everyone who was stupid enough to take it has taken it. Everyone smart enough not to never will. Especially now.
Globalists can stop with the scare mongering now and pushing. It's over. You did it anyways, the earth's population will be severely reduced, and mostly white people, so the world turns into a 3rd world toilet and there's total absolute never ending chaos with no control.
Well done.

>Due to limited demand for the vaccine
Due to the worries of bloodclots. SAD.

I wonder if it 13mil doses of bottles?

Mandate that shit. Variants exist because of the unvaxxed

They won't stop the fearmongering when it allows them more control over people.

They're not going to have any people soon.

And I did it all knowingly.
also checked.

Attached: the unvaxxed are committing a second holocaust - I know.jpg (1440x818, 208.65K)

They know the rona fearmongering was running thin and tried the fagpox. Didnt had the same result at all. Wouldnt surprise me if they release a serious weapon next.

They will always have a population to control.
people talk about them killing off mass chunks of humanity, but why would they do that? It's coming, IMO, but will not be done in 1 big way.
They need cattle still.

The vaccine was the weapon.
It accomplished surely most of what they desired.
They have science. To deliver gene therapy potentially and even alter your DNA, except the INSTRUCTIONS for this, are nearly impossible to figure. They DID figure out how to make it into poison that's easy. And that's what they did.
They could release a deadly virus, but it WILL mutate out of their control, and then possibly kill them. Kill everyone. That's why they never release anything too nasty. Swine Flu was theirs too. There's a patent.

To be honest even if I was a vaxxie I wouldn't take the AstraZeneca shot. Even in the hight of the covid days it was seen as a second rate shot.

HAHAHAHAHA NO REFUNDS
NEVER TAKING IT (THE VAX)
GET FUCKED
Good to see you again argiebro

>clot

Attached: anti vaxxers.jpg (649x537, 58.25K)

I can see the logic in your argument. Good point.

test

Wow
I know
They could ship them to Africa
Tell them it's Anti-Bone Hurting Juice

What they desired was to know how far they could go, could they sign the world up to a medical trial.
This was preparation for the next time.
Listen to this, the pfizer CEO says the governments did well, but need to react quicker next time.
weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2022/sessions/conversation-with-albert-bourla-ceo-of-pfizer

Hey user is been a while.
Glad to see you still around.

Attached: hi wave.webm (1280x720, 260.89K)