How is Joe’s inflation hitting your country? Here in France we spend 700 euros/month for food

How is Joe’s inflation hitting your country? Here in France we spend 700 euros/month for food.
Couple and a kid

Attached: 1657375869226.jpg (747x631, 215.82K)

$70 for this is kind of expensive.

>Fareway has full fat greek yoghurt on sale consistently for 3-5 dollars a quart
>Mix that with water and whey protein for omad with a multivit
>Get frozen broccoli and cheese when on sale
>A can of mackerel once or twice a week
Thank God I'm fat

That's probably why all Americans are fat retards.

I spend like 25-30€ every two days for a household of 2 people and it used to be 8-12€. I also went off keto because it became too expensive. And I started planting strawberry and blackberry/raspberry bushes in my garden, because fruit became too expensive as well. I missed the planting season for vegetables this year though, which sucks.

Attached: 1583175492268.jpg (454x451, 29.23K)

These people need to learn how to be thrifty. You really only need one potato and one egg a day. Water is free, thankfully. I spend about $40 a month on food, most of which is recycled and used in my garden to make more food. Imagine not having a garden in this economy.

>Thank God I'm fat
Same, although the stress of all this shit is making it harder to not go crazy with the food.

Also pic-related is less fat and more white than the average American.

Attached: creatura.jpg (1920x1080, 239.42K)

>picture showing an average educated american person's daily food rations

two germans here spending ~ € 800.- to 900.- a month for food, because we're buying quality and cook for ourselves, instead of buying too much pre-processed shit or frozen meals

>He's blessed with the right soil, climate and grow zone to have a garden
Poor baby boy. You truly don't know much about the world, do you? All a mystery, huh?

>How is Jew’s inflation

Well you know, Kikes being Kikes...

Only the best dogfood for you, germanon.

Real keto (70/25/5) is cheap as fuck. "keto" (carnivore) is expensive.

have a cooked goat head for free, wannabe viking

No its not you retarded autist. You just want to argue about something and be a contrarian faggot because you think its cool. It’s not.

Sheep head actually. Get your Bovidae right you uncultured swine.

Attached: file.png (2000x1333, 2.08M)

>You just want to argue about something and be a contrarian faggot because you think its cool.
You just described 95% of Any Forums

Of course I could eat eggs/milk with some frozen veggie side slop every day. I did that for about 2 months and I have enough of it. I used to cook fresh from scratch every day and the cost for fresh veggies and quality meat have gone through the roof. Even shitty imported tomatoes or some simple ground beef are now worth their weight in gold and those prices are nowhere close to stop.

sorry, I automatically for a goatfucking desert viking from syria, now molesting aryan females in norway

Sheep cheek is one of the best cuts of meat in the world.

>ground beef
Have you tried pork chops? Still ~$4/lb here, and much, much tastier than beef.

just to be more precise, 700 euros/month is an average, sometimes I only spend like 650 because I have a tomato plant in the backyard. I usually give the remaining 50 euros to a lions or a rotary club.

Putin has more control over the United States than Biden

>I missed the planting season for vegetables this year though

get an indoor or outdoor greenhouse

This is $700 of groceries in burgerland

Attached: 0F8E50FE-2198-41B6-8298-FA98BEAECFA5.jpg (2373x1284, 3.15M)

Getting crazy everywhere. 2 years ago we could spend around $350 monthly for two people. Much more now. But we are supplementing a shit ton with food we have raised. We are eating a shit ton of chicken and eggs.

All of that for only $70? Holy fuck. The chicken alone in Canada is like $25. Everything else would be like $110 total.
Fucking dogcunt lucky americans. Cheap gas. Cheap food. Cheap living. Low taxes. Fuck off assholes.

Beef>pork every time
I still like pork I just greatly prefer beef

>canned beans instead of dry
>almond milk
>pre-shredded lettuce in a bag
>fucking Craisins

Less retarded than Paltrow's shopping trip, but still room for improvement. Dried beans are cheap as shit and very nutritious.

Attached: fenga.jpg (480x360, 37.74K)