Anti-Gunner Killed with Gun

Anti-gun, Anti-freedom faggot killed by "squeegee people"

Is squeegee people the new jogger?

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-065832~2.png (1041x970, 631.32K)

>squeegee people
explain

They wait at intersections and then run up, spray some water on your windshield, wipe it off, and then demand money for it

>Submit tip
He's already dead, why do they need my ideas?

>be anti gun
>in the nigger pvp zone
lmfao

Best guess is bums that run up to your car at traffic lights and clean your windows for moneh

weird people come up to u at traffic lights and clean ur windows and then expect you to give them money for their service

it is as awful as it sounds and it should be a crime

the american dream

>Anti-Gunner Killed with Gun
Idk seems to be a good reason to be against guns.

He seems like a redneck. How do you know he was antigun?

Attached: 1656675521466.jpg (2048x833, 178.68K)

>submit a tip
>tip: dont drive on east conway street
>thanks fren

>it should be a crime
but isn't it basically panhandling ?
(which is illegal if i am not mistaken?)

I would shoot that person.

Black or African American (non-Hispanic) 62.4%

oh.....

In Baltimore it's squeegee boys. Military age black males with a spray bottle of unknown liquid and a window squeegee. They come up to your car spray liquid and demand money. There have been many violent encounters behind this. He made the mistake of getting of bringing a bat to a gun fight.

Attached: 1655946275752.jpg (640x928, 84.91K)

>OMG IM GONNA SQUEEGE

Vandalism. The paint on my car is worth more than their entire net worth and probably also the value of the organs inside them.

Attached: 1646716011398.jpg (761x1014, 250.48K)

i don't see how it isn't. if i lived in america and people made sudden moves around me like that i'd shoot them. not my obligation to know they aren't attemting a carjacking. not my obligation to second guess whether they're armed or not just because there is nothing in their hands, if my shots ring out and they aren't facing 180 degrees away from my direction, more shots are coming. they want to just drop to the floor in front of me? well fucking whoops i'm still shooting, fuck am i supposed to know they're not john-woo diving at me or taking cover to return fire. if you aren't running the fuck AWAY, you're still advancing, i'm still shooting. so there should be a law against it

I have asked Waze to list panhandlers at intersections and squeegee kids on the app so I can avoid those areas. More people need to ask for this or find an app that does this.

Police in most of the US have stopped dealing with most crime. They do not police proactively. You have to call as a victim. And no one is hanging around at a city intersection waiting for the police.

desu i care less about giving a poor person money directly than having my car assaulted by some filthy street urchin. i can choose to comply with a panhandler or tell them to fuck off and ive done both. but theres no sure fire way to protect your car without projectiles or accelerating. it should be considered like assault or something bad to deter people from doing it

Happened to me once and I was so confused I just said, " Thanks man! " and drove away