Do women sexually select for intelligence?

Do women sexually select for intelligence?

Attached: zoomy.jpg (1440x1522, 184.61K)

women sexually select for BBC

Frankly, I don't think most would know the difference. It doesn't take much to be smarter than today's society-influenced women.

they literally sexually select for the opposite of intelligence

name of whore?

If that intelligence has been put to use to earn money, yes. If not, no.

I can say with absolute certainty, no. No they do not.

no, they select for social status, generally

Women select like animals do, men do aswell.

We are animals.

Not anymore. Now, women select for the traits that the television portrays as high-status. Since every roasting is addicted to Netflix and social media then whatever the jews portray as high-status on these platforms is what they gl for .

This .

no, but smart men, without the burden of morals, have higher access to females

Death to kikes

Attached: XYXX.jpg (326x246, 34.43K)

look at the things they do to attract men. there's your answer, user.

They select for wealth and power which is positively correlated to intelligence

to do that they would have to be more intelligent than men. they select for fitness, which is the next best thing.

This. Women will overlook a lot for a man who's decent looking but has a good job and money. At the end of the day they have to look out for themselves. Likewise you should be wary of who you pursue and whether they're even salvagable to mother your children.

That’s why the world is degrading

Women select how the jews tell them too. If intelligence was valued in society, they would adjust instantly. It’s happening already with Elon and his Autism. Women just discovered there is value in it

I'm gonna need to see those fuckin yooge tits. God I love some fat fucking nips like that.

this. to be fair what use is intelligence if you can't use it practically but yeah if it's not used to make money or improve your life standing then they don't give a shit

Some races do, others don't, you can take a guess at which does what. (((Culture))) works hard to change selection strategies though.

Exactly the opposite. Intelligence is only a plus, but it won't change much.

Don't give them so much credit.
Women outsource their selection to the competence hierarchies set by men, such as economic excellence, social status, charisma, etc.

All women also like to laugh, they are like children after all. Many times being funny takes some cleverness (read: don't be witty, that shit is not to help you get laid).

one paper I read said that assortative mating for intelligence 0.4. Which is quite high actually

Not inherently i would imagine, in a time of need maybe.

They select for height and status. Intelligence is often a disadvantage because interest in intellectual pursuits is associated with the nerd stereotype, i.e. increases perceived unattractiveness. Only exception is a tall and attractive Chad. In this case the halo effect makes his intelligence a positive personality trait.

Attached: 1657375465417.jpg (225x225, 20.74K)

>wow user, you sure know a lot about particle theory and the fabric of spacetime
>let's go back to your house and watch carl sagan
>we get home
>i put on carl sagan
>she just starts taking her clothes off
>turns out she didn't give a fuck about hadrons or quarks or even bonsons
>she was only after my pimp juice
>she did think my lego millenium falcon was cool tho

true also pic related

Attached: what women want roger.jpg (590x669, 71.15K)

>Do women sexually select for intelligence?
how are idiots going to identify smart people?

no

no, left to their own devices they confuse low male status (and iq) behaviors like petty crime and physical intimidation for high status behaviors like influence and authority

I would argue in that case that those are not women, but spawns of satan.

Real women select men on their ability to provide and defend them.

My mom did. That charm and looks,.

who is she? she's stunning

If they did, I would be swimming in pussy. I, however, am an incel, despite the fact that it was general consensus when I was in school that I was among the smartest.

No, they sexually select for money and call it intelligence because nobody can really quantify what intelligence is and there are different types of intelligence that they clearly aren't selecting for.

they select for resources & status, features which are sometimes, in some contexts & time periods, loosely correlated with intelligence.

Attached: 1654467550385.jpg (511x676, 42.75K)

they try, but since the last time they had a say in sexual selection was before the invention of the pointy stick they can't read male status hierarchies, and instead look for the biggest ape in the chimpanzee troop.

obviously not

In your opinion because you lack, wits, charm and looks. And probably are a sexual prude.

>
Chad is very intelligent and studies confirm physical attractiveness is a good sign of intelligence. Cope harder not-chads.

Yes, but intelligence comes in many forms. Social intelligence is one of them. Which is why nerds aren't that popular.

Absolutely not.
Just the appearance of it, like with everything else.
Most of the time not even that.

Yes, they select for wealth, height, social status and good looks, all of which correlate with IQ.

>Do women sexually select for intelligence?

Um, yes? Women are scholars themselves, you know.

Attached: BeholdAScholar.jpg (511x730, 83.58K)

>nobody can really quantify what intelligence is
iq is a fine proxy, leftists just suppress it because they don't like the results

They actually like the dumb aka "cool" guys more so than intelligence. Infact the only intelligent men they are sexually attracted to are the twisted psychopaths and bad boy types.

Women are sexually selecting nothing but extinction of their own genes, because they are not getting pregnant for anyone at all, not even with Chad cum.

Women select for societal preference. If society is good they select good men, if society is bad and degenerate they select what they are doing now

Attached: c06.png (785x788, 283.65K)

then im in luck
BBC is our word you dont get to say it.