How will Japan survive with a plummeting birth rate

How will Japan survive with a plummeting birth rate

Attached: abe's last message to japan.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzdhDr4t84I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they will not

can you imagine how many fat feminists this video triggered

Attached: 021.jpg (852x968, 336.14K)

the jap men better start cooming in some of these qt's rather than fucking pillows and watching anime or I will personally go there and fix the problem

Sadly Mayuyu is a childless hikikomori these days.

you will not be welcome paki

Attached: Japan Women Avoiding Nigger.webm (480x480, 679.08K)

is this the newest virtual sim jap cope game?

In Japan it's harder to become a teacher than it is to become a doctor

Whiter than you, Mario

Attached: rishisunak.jpg (1200x1200, 182.82K)

Japan will not survive without the help of proud Somali and Afghan migrants

All she ever said she wanted was children too. Oh well.
youtu.be/tzdhDr4t84I

>a jewish indian is the anti-christ
its stupid but so far everything in this timeline has been stupid so ill allow it

Japanese women just need white seed

Immigrants. Waves and waves of immigrants. Without them, they’re not going to make it.

blacks are truly a plague

>pushing this globohomo meme
Why?

By getting bleached.

She desperately needs my cock. I can tell.
In honor of Abe I'll go to Japan and have lots of sex.

I'll save Japan

Attached: 1625264845216.jpg (3100x3264, 972.13K)

Also please link the full video

It’s one of the most densely populated places on Earth. It’s okay for populations to shrink without importing infinity Somalis and sand niggers

>population decreases
>property prices plummet
>average person can afford to live in a real home, not a tiny bug box coffin apartment or disposable cuckshed
>birth rate rises
Simple as.

Panty-masked dirty uncle rape squads roaming the countryside, unmolested by police and protected by the ghost of Abe

They've been barely breeding for decades and they literally live in pods
This is cope

plummeting birth rates are naturally self correcting as the percentage of the population that does reproduce will produce children who are also inclined to do the same.
the time scale for this just does not align with modern economics and its need for an ever growing population.

Attached: 1639761402857.jpg (2500x1900, 263.08K)

Stay in your shithole country.

They live in extremely dense population centers, and have been abandoning all of their rural land (now being ravaged by boars) to move to said cities. It's only a crisis if they make it a crisis by flooding in migrants. Populations decreasing is okay. You don't need infinite growth.

The "demographic time bomb" is old people who don't have anyone to care for them, and, frankly, that's their problem. Should have saved up.

By having only japanese people live there. For fucks sake they're not going extinct you fucking retards, the only "problem" is the boomers running out of fresh bodies for their ponzi scheme and i for one would prefer it to crash on themselves rather than a future generation

More McDonalds and Walmarts and as AOC would say “farting cows”

Once the boomers die there will be ample housing and opportunities for men to start families

this, its a natural process hijacked by (((bankers))) ans their inmigrants pets

Shinzo Abe has now ascended into a literal deity instead of a larping one. Expect a population boom in a few years

God I hate that goofy nigger and I hate that everyone somehow thinks he's funny. If I saw him I'd shoot a bullet through his heart if I could get away with it.

>Come see me everyday at the kindergarten
Wtf no