Why are chinks so deranged?

youtu.be/fIvP-fpkbM0
Celebrating Abe's death like this. What the hell is wrong with them?

Attached: 1654833913430.webm (240x426, 278.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would also want to dance if the queen dies after getting shot

yellow jewish niggers too weak to accomplish anything.
If it's not White, it's a nigger.

If Putin died tomorrow, you would find people celebrating at EDM concerts in the US/Europe. Fuck chinks, but you know it's true.

Abe never invaded china and started murdering their civilians you fucking retard. Not even comparable.

Wait did Putin invade the US? Oh shit I must have missed it.

Lol, you're a dumb, ignorant nigger cattle who doesn't look at anything outside the narrative. If you did, you would know why the chinks are celebrating.

Shinzo was a typical "moderate right" politician. Those treacherous politicians who raise govt payroll excessively, and then send the country into bankruptcy. Japanese people really know what are they celebrating.

Nobody will going to miss Shinzo.

REMINDER THAT 90% OF JAPANESE POPULATION KNOW ABOUT THE J THING.

Attached: 323r5645y.jpg (1280x720, 170.7K)

If Bolsonaro was shot in the head tomorrow by yet another deranged leftie you would see parties just like this across America and Europe celebrating the death of Jungle Trump.

Actually Japan did all that according to the (((American WW2 narrative)))

Don't you remember when he invaded Georgia in 07

Abenomics was named after him. This is MMT style neo-keynesian economics..I.E. Central banks and .Gov essentially prop up the economy. The very same thing that is happening in the EU, US, Canada..wherever there exists a central bank. These policies lead to high inflation, economic deterioration, larger wealth gap, skyrocketing debt. We're now seeing these policies of kicking the can down the road with artificially low interest rates finally running out of road. Hence the Great Reset. This is no different than Yellow Vests in France targeting the bankers in protest.

>outside the narrative
Ya based putin savior of the white race is bombing white women and children because they are globohomo nazis. Stop watching alex jones and trs you brainlet.

Attached: IMG_20220707_153524_397.jpg (1024x812, 127.08K)

Georgia doesn't have a kike President so no one cared

you only get standing ovations from the UN if you're a juden

Attached: 1645960709629.jpg (976x549, 183.28K)

Are you pro America or not? Because according to the US Japan did indeed invade China and brutalized the population. Don't tell me you believe those trs conspiracy theories that the axis powers were actually the good guys

They are eternally butthurt at the superiority of the Japanese being people who actually resemble something that is human despite them both being asian
Insectoid chinks are scum and they know it

inferiority kicks in

Attached: bugmanfearstheSamurai.png (367x1242, 127.23K)

>Abe never invaded china and started murdering their civilians you fucking retard. Not even comparable.
His grandpa did in Manchuria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi

They are bad people.

There are tons of Ukrainian immigrants in my suburbs. There are shitlibs that would be brainwashed to jump on board that don't know that Ukrained bombed and shelled the Donbass for 8 years. But there would be Ukrainians with legit reasons to celebrate. Not like China that hasn't been at war with Japan for 75 years. Anyone that remembers anything that happened in China with the Japanese is over 80 years old.

I doubt 90 year old Chinese are having techno house parties. Chinese are brainwashed by their government and are huge cucks just like shit libs in my neighborhood. But there are legit Ukrainian Americans that would have reasons, not great reasons since they are the original aggressors, but still legit reasons, like family dying in the invasion. It's not the same, Mainland Chinese are deranged.

Good, will accelerate more anti-Chinese sentiments here

Oh yeah. I remember taking potshots at the Russians on I75. If only they destroyed Atlanta, Georgia would be a paradise.

I'm prowhite. You're savior putin is pro eurasian who hates Europeans and the white race. You need to stop commenting immediately and lurk longer before posting. Trs are communist faggots that love Stalin.

Attached: 1645806998034.jpg (1280x930, 123.69K)

BASED

Ewwe a wignat

Japan has experienced decades of economic stagnation, this is termed the Lost generation. You have incels, lower standard of living, wealth gap increasing. Japan was the test bed of Central bank and centrally planned economics to where now Japan prints their own yen, to buy their own debt, destroying the Yen in the process because if interest rates go up on their debt, the economy implodes in defaults.
This is the SAME exact thing happening here and across the west. The moneychangers completely fucked the world and Japan was the petri dish of what has happened, is happening and what will happen to currencies in the future.

Ukranians have been bombing and killing thousands of civilians wince 2014.

The mutt Han are just mad they got fucked by the Mongols, but the Japanese were saved by a storm .

I doubt even 1 percent of the US population is Ukrainian as well

No shit haha. There certainly are more Russians here than Ukranians.