New Constitution

Do you agree with Nicholas Goldberg? The Constitution was written centuries ago, it's time for a rewrite so that it may better align with modern sensibilities.

Attached: 463463463443.png (893x864, 624.9K)

this headline is the plain definition of subversion

kek

Attached: every fucking time.jpg (356x600, 61.32K)

>rewrite so that it may better align with modern sensibilities
B8

I maybe wrong here, judging attitudes of Americans from Europe and all that, but I feel like this the reverence many people have for this document is what holds US together and there's no way they're getting rid of it and if they tried to the country would just balkanize.

A pathetic jew doesn't like the constitution?

We are sick of whiney jews

>the election you lost in2016 by nominating an unlikable career politician that rigged her own primaries is having prolonged consequences?
>The problem may be the most important document ever drafted

Disolve the Constitution disolve America

Hmm. I'd say the great "American Experiment" has turned out pretty well up until recently. The recent problems seem to stem from moving away from the constitution and its dated "sensibilities," however. If they want to run a new experiment, I'm all for marking off a section of land and letting these "progressives" write up their own constitution and see how that experiment plays out. In fact, I'd like to place a bet on whether or not it will last ten years. No reason to ruin what already works, though. That is nigger-tier reasoning.

>Goldberg

>Goldberg
Jesus christ

Correct

The fact that the constitiution protected Judiasm ment that America was doomed to fail
Secularism was a mistake

Just replace it with pic related and watch the christcucks seethe.

Attached: 1644444085017.png (680x639, 78.92K)

The Torah was written centuries ago, it's time for a rewrite so that it may better align with modern sensibilities.

Goldberg…. Everytime

Human nature has NOT changed just because we have iPhones.
Constitution is still valid, if would just be followed.

If we're going to get rid of the constitution, can we now seriously talk about getting rid of the union itself? After all, the union is just the constitution. It's not something more than that.

This is absolutely true

jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Orange man bad because he wants to over throw democratic norms and US institutions. But the nanosecond that Libshitz feel things going against them...

>leading question
>scrap the only thing protecting you
>take my devil's deal user
>goldberg
all fields.

Maybe you should change the Talmud and get your mouth off of baby dicks

The US Constitution is to prohibit the government from imposing too much control over the people.

It restricts the government from over-reach.

The Second Amendment is an auto-destruct instruction to citizens in case the government does get too corrupt and tyrannical.

The Founding Fathers KNEW that all governments eventually get corrupt and overbearing. Usually in ten generations from founding.

I don’t think it’s all done by Jews , I think it’s the rich.
Like:
Did you ever hear about the time that bankers organized a coup to overthrow FDr