ZELENSKY'S MEN TIE UKRAINIAN SOLDIER TO TREE TO WHIP & RAPE HIS BARE ASSHOLE FOR STEALING POTATO

I see all that globohomo training is paying off...

twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1545411945519538177

Attached: Faggots @ Work.png (1131x1810, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Faggot.png (1449x887, 122.31K)

>stealing potato
Wow this is clearly the actions of someone so clearly winning the war, right uhg?

>ass rape
those are russian soldiers in Luganda

are Slavs all closet fags

Fuck off glownigger post nitter link or kys I dont klick your twitter tracking shit

They just whip him, not rape. The hohol army cannot risk a monkeypox outbreak.

Attached: 1616784724105.gif (112x112, 260.85K)

Strategies of economic disruption are excellent for winning general political arguments like this, which the system must hang its head and codify after they've been won in the streets.

Might as well ask how rioting and blocking freeways helped the civil rights movement gain a measure of racial equality. There is absolutely no question about that, but your big-brained liberal world view will undoubtedly undergo horrendous cognitive dissonance trying to incorporate the fact and ferret out why. So probably you'll just practice denial.

im a litle autistic and i read the subject as they whipped his bare asshole and that sounded extremely mechanically implausible so i wanted to see the logistics behind how to achieve that so i watched the whole video and there was no direct whipping of an asshole and then i reread the subject and there never was supposed to be and now i regret wasting my time on that video

You're responsible for this gayness. I hope you're happy.

yes

WEBM

Attached: Hohol Army.webm (374x374, 2.93M)

Hohols only understand and only know violence.

did they gag him? usually people scream

Came here to post this

Where is the assrape, OP? Your all caps thread made me whip out my dick, expecting some quality fap material, but all I got was some half-hearted whipping.

Shit thread, 0/10 would not open again, KYS

Faggot.

>ukraine
>western

I shat my pants in the mosque today, now Im truly a shitskin

But shills told me that Ukraine is a trad Christian country with white population and totally not homosexual jewish mutts. So this video must be fake.

Military people all seem to be.

>Ukrainian soldiers whipping a looter
>Any Forums:REEEEEEEEEE
>Russian soldiers killing civilians, raping women and looting entire villages
>Any Forums:AHAHAHAHA SO BASED

Either you Stick to one or you should kill yourself tbqh

Stfu kraut

>Russian soldiers killing civilians, raping women and looting entire villages
Fake & Gay

>how to tell that you are not white without telling this
Even if he is a looter and random victim of Ukie faggotry, what white people should do with looters during a war?

*and not random victim

reddit.com/r/ukraine/
here you will find people with the mental disability to match yours, that is if you didn't come from there in the first place.

How can someone can compare this shit with ISIS's ?