Kojima is about to attack Greek media and conservative French politicians and it's all your fault Any Forums

Kojima is about to attack Greek media and conservative French politicians and it's all your fault Any Forums

Attached: 20220709_100350.jpg (711x947, 203.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/news-outlets-falsely-link-hideo-kojima-to-shinzo-abe-assassination-after-racist-joke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Qrd? They blaming Hojima for the blunderbusting?

Death Stranding was a terrible game.

Asians all kinda look the same, please understand.

>shoots Abe
>Did you rike it?

It was bad in the first few hours and I needed like 6 months to pass them, but after that it was a pretty solid game.

French polotican said Kojima was the shooter. When he's very obviously not

Triggerhappy journalists shooting themselves int he foot. Many such cases

Attached: 12993639361216.gif (500x281, 3.98M)

Its just one French politician and he is a civic nationalist defending kikes so based Kojima

I like being a virtual DPD courier.

they do look alike tbqh

Some Eurofags got ricked into doing a Sam Hyde but with Kojima.

It's both sad and comical how the 24/7 news cycle and information overload has completely ruined brains of some boomers when it comes seeing random pictures presented as "truth" on Twitter.

He saw his mistake and deleted his tweet then he made tweets for apologise but deleted them too. The narcissist fucker dont know what to do kek

Any Forums trolls another politician into being sued for libel
baste

He’s suing Any Forums
pcgamer.com/news-outlets-falsely-link-hideo-kojima-to-shinzo-abe-assassination-after-racist-joke/
> One that has acquired momentum is the absurd claim that the assassin was Metal Gear and Death Stranding game designer Hideo Kojima. The original 'joke' seems to have originated from Any Forums, quelle surprise, which was then picked up by a French comedian who, in a tweet intended to mock that post, said that Kojima was also a famous J-League player and AC Milan legend as well as Shinzo Abe's assassin.
> Imagery falsely linking Kojima to the assassination appeared in an Iranian press outlet and as part of a Greek news broadcast. The Any Forums post where the Kojima falsehood seems to have originated is here
thread in question
ayo hiroyuki and a bunch of chudnons are about to get a “solid snake” rammed up in they anus hole metaphor name from metal gear

>You wirr regret your words and deeds

this what an pretentious trash

This place still provides a chuckle every know and then.

Attached: 420DF87A-B787-4B0D-A5D4-C0558682D01B.jpg (640x744, 116.77K)

Hahahahahahahaaahahaahahaaa

You have done well.

lmao i posted in that thread. there goes all my yens i guess.

Checked and of course it was a fucking leaf.

How many times have we gotten them allegedly reputable media to do this and they still take the bait?

Attached: 7b024029d2a513e8a2d4735419037634.621x569x1.jpg (621x569, 23.2K)

Some alt right moron posted a tweet with Kojimbo in commie outfit saying "the far left (also) kills"

>1/10 mass shooters are liberal
>check mate libs!
It's nice to know we aren't the only country with retarded conservatives