Have you noticed how movies, tv shows, commercials and anything on t.v how much they have programmed you...

Have you noticed how movies, tv shows, commercials and anything on t.v how much they have programmed you? They programmed you into having dogs or cats in your house. They programmed you into being a compulsory masturbator. They programmed you to intermix. They programmed you to be a simp when you see a woman being beaten. And they are gonna program you to be bisexual. And you or your children can't do shit.

Attached: shiet.png (537x588, 432.86K)

sound like your life story user, own it, dont find excuses faggot

ARTAX!!!

ANTHRAX ! Don't let the degeneracy of the swamp gets to you !

They've also programming for the inevitable alien contact with the humanity

Bro, I’m just surfing

oh shit, you are right, I also forgot to mention they programmed us to believe in a fake virus, if not all

ANTHRAX

>turn off the talmudvision
>jews can’t do shit now
Also, dogs are man’s best friend, I guess you prefer putting chihuahuas in your tacos.

>they programmed you into having dogs or cats
user, I don’t know how to tell you this. But humans have domesticated dogs 30,000 years ago. You’re telling me the elites PSYOP’d Grug and his Stone Age retards?

Attached: B77513C3-2748-47B4-B01C-990DFEC0D995.jpg (1152x1593, 1.15M)

>people am’t haded a dogs and catbeforre the tv
it brings thouggts

>they programmed me into wanting their destruction

Attached: 1595972207840.png (424x425, 154.42K)

dogs were domesticated as farm tools, not as surrogate children for adults

horse no think of the horse pussy

yeah, it's all natural, anons. Nothing to see

Attached: 2022-07-09 07_48_45-Result for 'dog' Movies, TV-Shows.png (640x510, 637.19K)

Dogs weren’t domesticated as farm tools you are thinking of blacks

half those movies doesn’t even have a dog in the movie

Dog were man's best friend before TV. Dogs provide extra security.

>Bro, I’m just surfing
the kali yuga

Only shitskins beat women.

>Have you noticed how movies, tv shows, commercials and anything on t.v how much they have programmed you
Only people who are susceptible to this kind of "programming" are watching TV, nigger. If not "TV" then they would've been programmed by something else, you can't stop that

Attached: Whorse.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Agree somewhat…but you could also argue being in a tribe with other humans are socially domesticating other humans all functioning as tools towards a common good, a mutually beneficial social contract. That doesn’t mean I don’t form friendships with them or have a brotherly love for them user. It’s the same with dogs, yes it’s a contract “I protect the herd/camp from predators…you feed me meat scraps”. Doesn’t mean I can’t love my dog or care for it. But yes, it is cruel to breed dogs into little fluffy fur babies as little animal toys to keep you happy.
You’re a stupid nigger and I’m leaving this thread now, you just couldn’t leave dogs out of this, could you? Everything made sense until you mentioned you’re stupid schizo shit.

Attached: Beautiful dogs playing .webm (720x404, 1.61M)

I dont have TV a'd dont watch movies I'll be fine

(((They))) don't want you knowing the raw satisfaction of raising a horse indoors.

Attached: 1612462537655.jpg (512x384, 49.64K)