The Great Replacement Theory absolutely deboonked!

The Great Replacement Theory absolutely deboonked!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyUQP-R48yg

Attached: 14C8CC71-023C-47E3-8FEE-AA2DDBA90CB6.jpg (480x360, 37.91K)

>shalom fellow Any Forums
kys fbinigger

Attached: glowiebait.png (610x613, 148.4K)

There sure are a lot of “former racist here, thanks so much for this video, it’s important to deboonk conspiracy theories” comments. I’m sure its organic.

Go away breadtube troon

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-102800.jpg (1440x1962, 393.94K)

lol chud looking motherfucker

I’m assuming this is a bot

He says he was a former chud because he watched Molymeme a few times or something

These people can have their narratives circulated into the mainstream because the System allows them to. Can you imagine what the internet would be like if censorship didn't take place in 2017?

>listening to a weak man
Only thing you should do with a weak man is bash him to death

>i-i-i-i am not fbi
cry harder

Yes, it's all a (((conspiracy))). Maybe this insanity is why people started leaving the far right en masse. You guys have no idea how crazy you look to moderates or outsiders like me

poo in loo

Since the people committing it have already admitted to it there is no need to watch your video OP. Thanks for playing but anyone bumping this thread is a faggot.

I can smell you through my screen

Sorry Sweaty , It's been Rebunked

Attached: 1644086733383.jpg (966x543, 57.28K)

No one gives a fuck what you think. And don't come over here and buy the local gas station

>it’s not happening
>ok even if it was happening, “white” isn’t really a thing and diversity is a good thing and we’re all the same, so it’s not happening.
Wonder what he’s implying in picrel.

Attached: 6F85E33A-291D-4C7B-8719-F96FF0851D1C.jpg (1179x357, 138.35K)

just glad its all a conspiracy theory.

Attached: 570b7e0c49f66c46.jpg (884x992, 325.64K)

You smell like a fat neet rollin around in his mother's basement.

replacement level migration is official UN policy
articles are written about it, bill kristol brags about it

a conspiracy so secret that even joe biden talks about it openly

the gas lighting to claim it is not true is staggering

Nobody thinks that there's a great replacement. What does exist is a class war. It's always a class war. The Democrat and Republican "elite" threaten the public...because that is what an elite does, and that leads to a pattern for replacement, but it's also an infantile self-destruction of the upper class.

Everything that goes on here is just tee-hee-hee funny rhetoric that gets the autistic reporters riled. The reality is that EVERYONE, top to bottom, left or right, is completely dysfunctional. They HATE, they HAAAAAATE to ever share information. The more you point it out, the more they NEEEEEEED to do that.

Bait? Psy-op? There's only one choice that means a damn thing. ..sharing information. You will bawl in repentance to God Almighty. ...you will never share information. You won't.

Attached: 1560105761324.jpg (768x1024, 129.8K)

It’s pretty easy to get retards like those in the comments to admit that it’s real. Once you get them to that point though, they’ll just say it’s good that’s it happening and only a bigot would object to it happening.