At what point should Tik Tok be banned?

>the blackout challenge involves people choking themselves until they pass out
This app is literally encouraging people to kill themselves. China is killing our kids through social media.

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-081743_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 672.86K)

They deserved to die for being that retarded

this

>This app is literally encouraging people to kill themselves.
Wrong. People using the app encouraged people to kill themselves.

Based eugenicist

Dumb "challenge" videos have been around at least since the early days of YouTube. Shit just gets more exposure today due to everyone having smartphones.

I've never done an internet challenge video but pretty soon it's literally going to be the "deepthroat a loaded 12 gauge while your friend tries to pull the trigger" challenge

Wrong. This app, which is a product of the Chinese communist government, has a tailored algorithm that promotes dumb shit and niggatry to non-Chinese nations. Meanwhile the algorythm in China pushes hard scienes and STEM related content to their own youth. TikTok is one of the biggest psyops of our day and it's fallout will last for a generation, possibly longer.

I've heard that American users are fed more bullshit than other countries. For example American kids are shown these stupid challenges and dances, while other countries are fed more science and math related videos. China runs this so it makes sense that they're not showing anything educational to Americans

Checked and yes you beat me to it pilled

>be parent
>give kid phone because you don't want to parent
>stupid kid does stupid shit
>blame app instead of your lack of parenting
>sue

Holy shit Gen X sucks.

It only shows what people want to see

I'm not exactly arguing with this logic either. I doubt we're losing rocket scientists to this like the news makes us think every time one of them dindu nuthin

It shows related content to what you've looked at yes. But in other countries the "suggested" videos are different. It's more learning based and less omg look at this girl do the same dumb dance as her dumb little friends

Not everyone is born with above average IQ

Attached: 1453336787.jpg (528x660, 78.25K)

How isnt it Parental negligence?

They get what they're ideally suited for.

>involves people choking themselves until they pass out

this isnt exclusive to tiktok. stupid kids have been doing this even in the early 2000s

I was born in 1992 and we used to do this in primary school if it's that thing when you put your back to a wall and someone puts pressure on your chest until you pass out

fpbp. earth is already overpopulated as it is.

Attached: pepe zoomer hear beard.jpg (208x243, 7.88K)

it should never have been allowed

this.

Attached: nice nigger ape parenting whip niglet ass.webm (480x360, 1.45M)