Chinese webm

Chinese webm

Attached: chinese.woman.webm (480x270, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155281/Woman-hit-car-automated-parking-lift.html
youtube.com/watch?v=68-GpzGS7ac&t=1036s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RISE OF THE MACHINES

Darwin in action. She had so many opportunities not to die here. Even at the end, just jump on the bonnet or step to the side FFS

Watch a variety of strange accident videos. It is one of the Chinese people's online entertainment.

Attached: -1ca7df8126e18ed6.gif (102x102, 6.44K)

fucking smartphone zombies

I want to feel sorry but the way she was so non-reactive and indifferent to the entire thing, how the hell did she make it to adulthood?

There should be a dedicated tv channel showing chink obliteration vids

What happened here? I prefer not to watch

Attached: clean it up janny.webm (640x368, 887.99K)

there's no gore. you can watch it.

rare bugman

are chinese humans?

no

>Chinese retard does retarded shit and dies.

Nothing to see here

Attached: 1642899391345.webm (720x406, 485.31K)

Termingnator: Lise of the Machinks

Come on bro. What happens?

did they died?

Rare non Muslim shitskin

Apparently that retard woman only got a broken leg from that

Does anyone have that like 2-3 minute montage webm of chinese kidnappings? I was trying to show one of my friends who doesnt believe me, but I can never find it on normie sites.

Lmfao karma

Yeah but fellas above said she died. What happened? Did a car run her over?

What the fuck is this even supposed to be? An automated car dispensing machine? Do they just drive themselves away and go on adventures?
And yeah, she could have been more attentive, but still, it feels like there should be more safeguards for a fully automated industrial rig, especially if it's located in what I'm assuming is a city center. She basically did one mistake. Getting on the car MAY have helped, but it was far from certain.
And don't fucking pretend you would have reacted like an action hero. You're all living modern, sedentary lives, and mortal danger is so unlikely, you too would not believe it's happening until it's too late.

No really. There's literally no gore, the video stops before you can see anything.
>on phone not looking
>walks into automatic car park
>walks in, realizes she cant get out
>car ramp starts to go to sub-level
>next car gets lined up
>door opens, car automatically goes ahead
>starts to run her over but stops....?

It's a parking garage, m8

This is the elevator for cars inside the underground parking plant. This woman got herself killed by playing with her phone.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155281/Woman-hit-car-automated-parking-lift.html

Not a webm, but this shit was still really interesting to me
youtube.com/watch?v=68-GpzGS7ac&t=1036s

No idea. This 2 year old girl did die though.
The guy who drags her body off to the side of the street and leaves her there to die was, and I'm not even joking, hailed as a "national hero" for his actions where others ignored her.

Attached: 1616906571921.webm (320x240, 714.71K)

>be woman
>always on smartphone
double dose of stupid

Are there any white and free countries left (not dictatorships nor communist) that can save the world.

Are you fucking daft? It’s existed for decades, it’s just a compact parking garage. Have you ever visited a city before?

seems fake to me. the last "camera" moves a bit, like it's being held.

Attached: 1642800252988.webm (640x336, 2.54M)

He means the car just rode into her. He doesn't realize the driver was also an Asian...

>105 average IQ

Attached: china5.webm (608x1080, 2.24M)

>Smartphone addict

Deserved, literal NPC