Why the hell would you live in a city?

"Muh culture, theatres, operas & niche bars"

If you have a fulfilling job (your own company), a family & physical activities you might at most have 2 nights a week to do these

Does this justifies living in a concrete shithole, filled with diversity?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-09 at 10.16.38.png (1120x806, 1.79M)

I dont. I live on 30 acres in one of the most rural areas in the USA. We raise poultry and sheep and life is pretty good. We need rain though.

a city is better for a single guy than some hick small town where theres barely any women. And if you fuck one woman the whole town knows.

Eh I think it can be worth it if you’re in your 20s and want to have as much fun as possible. However, rural living is definitely the way to go when you want to settle down.

Fuck that..

Attached: paradise.png (1440x1072, 2.31M)

Maintaining a large property requires a lot of time and money, I’d rather spend that time shitpostig

You can live near a small city, town

Urban women tend also to be more superficial and influenceable by msm

Yeah. Just think about he 17000 square feet you will leave to your children and grandchildren. A country unto yourself.

Not having to fight rush hour traffic for hours to get to work

What does the house in your pic related cost and where is it?

I am living in Chad suburb so I can't suffer.

European cities would be beautiful without niggers, specially those of Italy, Spain, France, Austria and Switzerland. Germany would be beautiful, but Jews annihilated it during the war.
I would never live in an American or Asian city

Is this the case for a town of 12,000?

Humans are still social creatures, you can only withstand loneliness for so long and family while being nice needs some escaping from.

Living in small / mid cities with access to the sea and/or forest / mountains is the best.
Also small/mid cities tend to have no to few "minorities" which is always a plus.

>that roof
Brings back good memories

>Be injured from working hard
>Get treated like shit
I think I can stand the loneliness user

finally someone who gets it, i came to pol to seethe and cry since i moved to a city.

life is good in rural areas

No. plenty of white niggers and degenerates here too

>Why the hell would you live in a city?
somebody has to, centralised manufaturing, administration, utilities, imports/exports, trade, and logistics etc require cities and a consolodated populace, without them your little utopia rural would crumble

>without them your little utopia rural would crumble
its actually the other way around

they go hand in hand, one can't really exist in modernity and arguably in antiquity without the other, the fact is the modern world needs cities to function

>centralised manufaturing, administration, utilities, imports/exports, trade, and logistics
will all still happen just on smaller/micro scale

You need the rural areas to produce all your food. Without that you would end up eating each other. Nearly every city in the UK is multicultural shithole

In most of the USA today rural areas are fucked because of fracking, which has polluted the ground water.

If you are somewhere else living in the land it may be expensive because of all the infrastructure you need to put in. Everything from roads, bridges, power lines or solar panels, fiber optic cables, water tanks, water pipes, septic tank, etc

>You need the rural areas to produce all your food.
sure but it's pretty much all automated these days, we dont' need large farm/landworkers like we used to, it's mostly automated, by machines

The jews are right, we have too many people not to live in cities. We need to stop all nonwhites from having more kids. Its the only solution that works. No jews either, but i repeat myseld

>will all still happen just on smaller/micro scale
so towns then, and who administers the towns, a city.

Cities are better for those looking to live a fag lifestyle you mean.

Living in an apartment complex enables you to be close to your Volk and helps build organic communities while "private housing" (an overpriced cuckshed) makes you a selfish consoomer cunt. Huge prefab buildings are a highly efficient form of housing, not to mention way more comfortable and hassle-free compared to some shitty wooden hovel with no running water, central heating or indoor plumbing.

Attached: Õismäe.jpg (4000x1600, 1.04M)