Trudy to go after farmers, next. What a time to be aleaf

Trudy to go after farmers, next. What a time to be aleaf

Attached: CB32EFE7-B02A-4A28-83EF-8E139A612CE1.jpg (750x1284, 429.34K)

Climate Change is real. We need to adjust our way of life to preserve the future of our home planet.

It would be a shame if he got shot in the head repeatedly.

Lmao its like a race to starvation amongst our countries

the real agenda is just to end private land ownership but no matter how obvious they make it, no one is gonna do shit

This can only be solved in Minecraft.

Attached: 1657038496045.jpg (720x723, 56.53K)

You and your family won't be around to see what happens, if you keep it up.

>Climate Change is real
No, it's not.

we‘ve got a fucking global famine coming our way. wtf

Artificial famine, here we come.

It seems that Russia will be the only food secure country left.

Its called global warming. The rebranding is cringe.

>Climate Change is real
wrong
>We need to adjust our way of life to preserve the future of our home planet
wrong

Attached: 1635658081694.jpg (791x462, 23.92K)

>it's oil!
>it's factories!
>it's animals!
>it's food!
I understand why globalist kikes want to kill people - that's their nature. I don't understand why people are okay with it and actually clapping in support of their own demise.

Are they trying to cause another holodomor?

Good. It will weed out the weak.

Lol.

>Holland makes too much beef
>Canada makes too much wheat

Next we will make too much coal, here.

They unironically think the world should be interdependent regiojs focusing on one thing despite the ridiculous environmental cost of me shipping all your coal needs or you sending me all the beef I need.

It's about control.

If they GAVE A SHIT about the environment, tech would be modular, harder to break, passively
Powered and upgradable.

anons

Attached: pepe new fag speech.png (1000x1000, 426.07K)

You mean the thin lol.

So stop exporting food to third world shitholes then. How is that so hard to do?

The carrying capacity of a land is the amount of life it can support, based on the bounty of its fruits.
Globalism was a travesty for the environment: pollution of long supply lines, pollution of packaging and waste in logistical operations, artificial increase in foreign populations growing beyond their land’s carrying capacity.

And yet now the people responsible for poisoning the planet and shilling for decades that poisoning the planet was making us “diverse” and “interconnected” now want us to starve, despite the fact that OUR countries have never been overpopulated. They, in fact, shilled for boosting our population numbers through immigration, whether we needed the numbers or not.

If you don’t support executing Schwab, Castreu and everyone who shills for the destruction of our lands after bleeding them dry, then you have a problem in your brain.

It's actually pretty genius. It shifted the message from "warming is bad and you should be scared" to "anything at all happening is bad and you should be scared"

>HOW DARE YOU FEED THE PEOPLE

Cutting the hand off that feeds you. If they want to meet their climate goal without resistance they should just start killing people, that's essentially their climate goal anyways, hurry the fuck up, what's with all the beating around the bush

So it's official.

They're making their move.

Australia and NZ LOVE our fucking farmers so there's going to be a serious shit storm if they try this here. I think this is why they tried to burn down Australia cause it was the only way to scour the farmland and get the rail network on track.

Australia is a cuckshed yes, but locked inside it, is a vile, nasty fucker. The day they fuck with that country the earth will rip open and millions of pissed off cunts from the mid NSW and QLD area will literally torch Sydney.

Have you EVER used a supermarket?
There's a distinct lack of hunter gatherer types in them. They're called consumers, that's your bag.

Even so, grain growers aren’t even the worst-emitting type of farmer.

Attached: 693118A0-116C-48A7-8742-001E5E54A139.png (907x587, 601.29K)

Ok then lets start by killing all the non whites over populating the place

you’re a pleb. it’s the greenhouse effect and you can make holes in the ozone layer. get on my level you carbon emitting ecoterrorist

I can't wait to see who wins!

Attached: 1656773936636.jpg (600x656, 97.51K)

>fatten up the western countries for decades
>engineer global famine
>west returns to normal weight and everyone else starves to death

Canadians voted for this and for vax mandates, accelerate, fuck them all.

How the fuck do leafs stand seeing this insufferable faggot's smug face? Why hasn't anyone hit it repeatedly with a brick?

wait grain growers? i thought they went after cattle farmers usually? what the hell is going on

Any Samurais in canada?

it's honestly amazing how much the liberals want to destroy different sectors of the economy

Accelerate

Kikes brainwashing of goycattle was a bit too effective.

the jew fears the samurai
same as the narcissist (homosexual) fears the user

Grain is one of the most calorie efficient crops ways to feed man. If you stop grain, what should we eat?
You can’t solve global heating by cutting off the most emission efficient crop, you will starve people while also not getting very far.

Please don’t be retarded, unless you come from inner Melbourne

It's a global agenda, simple as. It happened in other countries and it will slowly start happening in more and more. They just have to not do it all at once in order to not upset all the masses at the same time because that would actually be a threat. But the change is happening

Is this all part of the Great Reset and Agenda 2030?

Attached: images (12).jpg (569x539, 30.58K)

Western leaders are actually trying to kill their countries. This is absolute madness.

Come on in! The water's fine!

Attached: 1562619206642.png (394x278, 143.72K)

Clearly vaccines don't kill people fast enough...have to create famine....perhaps even war.

Attached: kalmo.jpg (553x830, 64.79K)

>is real
yes it is
and mankind has nothing to do with it
earth is not some goldilocks "just right" planet that exists for mankinds benefit. it does what it does and you just have to hold on tight. how many ice ages have there been? like 12?
the conceit of climate changers is as bad as medieval earth centrics

Attached: Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png (726x520, 30.3K)

They're coming after everyone.

They control the media. They are about to genocide millions of people in the west and not report on it or make up some other flu as to why. By 2030 US population will be halved.

They do not care about the environment, because it's fine.
They are being cheered on with our destruction by our very own traitorous people.

I just hope this time, when Rome falls, someone is smart enough to write into the future AI what took place here and to never let it happen again.