These are the official front runners to be the next British Prime Minister. According to the media and Tory insiders...

These are the official front runners to be the next British Prime Minister. According to the media and Tory insiders. Notice anything?

Attached: LMFAO AT BONGS-min.png (4697x1553, 3.62M)

LMAO AT BONGS

This is not even funny

If England gets ruled by a literal non Anglo, non Celt, non Scot or Non Irish, it's officially fucking over.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

As always French are here to save anglos from themselves

White countries should be run by white people.
You are infected by a parasite which is killing you, and you must get it out.

But they are at least supporting Ukraine. SLAVA UKRAINA

its gonna be fuckin crazy in like 2070 when the world economies collapse and people get to takin back their own lands

Britain is not a "white country". It's diverse, multiethnic, and forward looking. Diversity is Britain's strength,

Boris is a Turkish/russian jew

Believe it or not that Indian woman is the only candidate that isn't insane, and she has a white son. She is against migration, for Brexit, against all of globalhomo, but she hasn't got a chance of winning because of that.

Turkish/Lithuanian Jew*

>In like 2070
user, I...

BASED INDIAN!!!

maybe leaving the EU to push all the white people out and bring more brown people was a bad idea...

Attached: 1561ba8f4f60936d.jpg (2048x1378, 653.93K)

It better happen sooner. I’ll be dead by then most likely. I’m going killdozer if it hasn’t started by 2040. I refuse to end up old and frail cared for by foreigners.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

What do you think Benjamin Disraeli was?

A bit late to the party?

Attached: Winston_Churchill_Bernard_Baruch.jpg (2388x1920, 2.2M)

> and she has a white son
Are anglos that desesperate ? You're talking like a proud 1/8 german amerimutt

It could be worse, just imagine speaking german instead.

tell me you're a poo without saying you're a poo

you have the entire force of all the strongest powers in the world trying to stop it from happening. it will take a while.

wait until a government unleashes robot drones on its rioiting citizens in 2035 or so though, you're gonna love that one. i'm thinking germany or australia somewhere anglo will start this

kek they look like they came out of a Behindertenwerkstatt.

No, there are no nations in the Eu, only member states. Not that we have a nation here still but we need one. Time to renounce British citizenship next.

Whites deserve their own homes.

Would you rather have an anti-white kike, indian, nigger, or anti white white (Jeremy Hunt), or a streetshitting woman that loves bwc and got bleached and has the same views as Any Forums? There IS NO white candidate that isn't globalhomo. It is fucked.

>g-globohomo
literally meaningless

i don't understand how non whites aren't embarrassed at themselves by this point. why are you here? this makes zero sense

Bingo bingo, goblin queen, Casper the friendly faggot, poo poo faggot

The ironic part is "speaking German" would've been a return to the Saxon roots.

Angleland lost it's chance in WW2 to become the true land of the Saxons. Now it's owned by the pakistanis. Sad.

Mashallah my brother

I’ve been warning about the drones for years. China first imo or some shithole testing ground. I’ve built a faraday cadge and other rf shielded things already. Cool tip, a silver blanket will shield you from heat sensing cameras for roughly 30-90 seconds depending on how long it takes to warm up.

Maybe starting the EU and bringing in brown people was a bad idea.

I notice whites should be inspired by recent japanese and Sri Lanka events

Attached: prénoms muslmans france 2018.png (578x638, 145.54K)

IT WILL BE THE NIGGER AND I WILL BET $1 MILLION DOLLARS

I'm not picking the candidates. Unless Jacob Rees-Mogg puts his name in the mix (and even then he is pretty shit), there isn't a white candidate that is sane or on our side.
> Then just vote for a white person that wants WW3 vs Putin.
Nyet.

It was your idea.

That pajeet legitimately takes me for a stroll down the uncanny valley whenever I look at his image.

Attached: 1653036309888.jpg (397x741, 87.3K)

Isn't this guy the favorite to win?

Attached: download.jpeg-6.jpg (259x194, 5.65K)

Look at those invaders

won't matter because any heat sensing camera will be paired with ai motion recognition. you can't hide human gait and size under a sheet (what else would it be)

England has been ruled by a German royal family for 300 years.

M I S T E R
I
S
T
E
R

P I N C H E R
I
N
C
H
E
R

Was caught... PINCHING OTHER MENS REAR ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>its gonna be fuckin crazy in like 2070 when the world economies collapse

Attached: 1652456385611.gif (220x235, 811.54K)

>Saxon roots
Why do foreigners pretend they know anything about Britain.

In the end the only countries that let in shit ton of brown people were former colonial powers who supported immigration from former colonies
Otherwise though aside from Sweden and Germany no one really asked for immigration

well, at least they are no speaking german.

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 26.71K)

That was (((market forces))) and not the EU.

Ah ok then nothing wrong with pajeet and niggers flooding and ruling the UK, LET THEM COME !!

Finland will suffer the same fate.

We’re doomed

Attached: 32FB0D47-3B4B-41EC-B84E-4BEC1D0E6EBC.jpg (539x450, 69.02K)